Face reavel.⋅

I just contuie to whimper.. I could bealry hear my ears are ringing.. not to mention air.. it was difficult to breath behind  the mask.. 'Baby? Uhh your can't breath?' Sapnap said worried.

I just nodded. 'Okay this is when Sapnaps telepathic power with Dream can be handy' Karl said.

'Dream I  know you don't want to but.. you may need to take off you mask'  Sapnap said.

He only uses my name if he's being completely  serious.. I know he's right.. 'it's going to be okay' Techno said.

I reached up unlocking my mask it just fell to the floor.. shit.. I still  can't breath.

Everyone went red but Sapnap 'no this is not a time to go into gay panic you idoits' Sapnap hissed taking Me from Punz.

My hand jolted to his heart my breathing soon came back to normal.. I was both hyperventilating and having a panic attack at the same time.. Sapnap was rubbing my back holding  me closley 'its alright  baby' he says softly.

Soon the others came into reality.. wait I figure  out what Punz ment.. they all like me huh? But I don't know what I fell yet.. 'you don't need to be embrassed around us you Hella hot' Techno said.

'I was more hiding  because of the annoyce' I mutter.

'So Geroge made you fell uncomfortable around us?' Willbur said annoyed.

'The reason I snaped was he kept trying to take of the mask and kiss me? Also yeah I don't want him to know what I look like..' I say.

'He did fucking what' Punap spat.

'He tried to  avide your privacy that's not fucking alright' Fundy said  clearly pissed.

'Honstly- I was gonna stop wearing the mask long ago, yet there's the colorblind fuck holding me back' I mutter.

'We get that. Truly  he's fucking obsessed with you' They all say.

'He kinda acts yanderstic?' I point out.

'I don't know maybe?' Punz said.

Advently the rest but my dormates had to go back to there dorm.. 'want us to sleep with you dalring?' Punz said.

I just nodded.. 'Well be right  back were gonna go get changed alright baby?' Sapnap said.

I nodded.. I get changed into a hoodie I highjacked from Sapnap it was a bit oversized but not like a minded.. and some black shorts underneath.

Advently they came back.. 'so that's where that hoodie went off to'Sapnap said with a smirk.

'Yes sir I raided your closet' I say giggling.

'Mm make your self at home jacking our hoodies go on have a hayday' Punz said 'I littarly  don't care if you steal em'.

'Me either' Sap said.

'I'll keep that in mind then, but right now I demand cuddles' I say making grabby hands.

They chuckle getting bed.. they cuddle me no hesitation.. I'm just nice and cuddled into Punzs neck.. 'Your so bueaiful' they both said.

Mmm to you and my other simps that is. 'If you say so' I say snarkly.

Punz grabed my chin kissing me.. I just melt into it grabbing onto his chest. It soon broke 'I said I would' Punz said.

'Your a man of your word Punz you said if I keept spewing lies you would make out with me' Sapnap said looking over.

'And I would make out with you both' Punz said under his breath.

Oh.. so you have the hots for both of us.. I smirk looking to Sapnap. 'Mmm instering  buttercup' I say.

He looked up 'maybe.. you'd like me Pounding you~' Sapnap said smirking.

'I think thar will be your dearest' Punz said.

›what the hell?