High pitch nosies.⋅

Punz›

Well tonight I have a meeting with the rest of the simps minus  Mr obessed with Dream.. because uh well he used to take over these meetings and aruge  with us.. and we don't need this.. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Where all in my room in a circle.. 'so you said you have some information Punz?' Karl said.

'Well we both have free.. and to say the least he doesn't have any fellings for Goerge  he finds him Hella annoying alike us' I say.

'So he just gives into George to shut his annoying ass up?' Willbur said.

'Asfar as he told me, yes' I say.

'The reason for that is Dream has Hella sentive  hearing and can't deal with high franceny  sounds' Sap added.

'He certainly seems to adore our cuddles though' Techno said.

'Punz why  did you skip the rest of the day?' Quackity questiond.

Forgot about that 'the cuddlebug  didn't want me to leave also he fell asleep cuddling me so I didn't really want to wake him?' I say.

'Your a fucking bad simp' Fundy said.

'I mean I did acdintly call him my darling he shot that down quickly though'  I muttered.

'Your a damn iodit' Karl said.

I also did say if he gave me the chance I'll peg him.. and that's fucking true.. I'd even let Sappy join in if he wanted it of coruse.

We talked for a bit more.. but then we ended the meeting going out of my room seeing George trying  to cuddle Dream..

'George I'm done caving into your fucking annoying ass leave me alone' He fanilly snaped.

'He fucking snaped?' Willbur muttered.

'Seems like it' Karl said.

George  just crawled onto his lap cuddling to him 'I said no you fucking colorblind idoit' Dream spat throwing him to the floor storming off.

Goerge was in shoke 'and looks like you fanilly got friendzoned' Techno said with a chuckle.

We went off Dream.. and oh you could hear the annoying whines of George not getting his damn way.
-
Dream›

I fanilly  snaped.. he was forcing cuddles onto me even though  I said no.. I soon could fell arms around me 'Baby it's just me'  Sapnao said softly 'well and everyone but George'.

I cuddle to him.. and Punz was next to join.. 'you fanilly  reached your breaking point  huh sunshine' Techno said.

'I guess you could say that' I say petting fundy.

'Sure seemed like it bunny' Karl said laying on my shoulder.

I just kinda melt into this cuddle session... well I diffently figured out whatever my strange fellings are isn't for George.

I just snuggle into Punzs neck.. he seems to like it.. you soon hear a large ahem whiny sound we look up. 'And yet you let them?' George said jealously.

My ears.. fuck.. 'Dear you good..?' Willbur said.

George was screaming makeing my ears worst.. 'my ears' I mutter falling onto Punzs lap trying to use his chest to block the noise whimpering.

George didn't stop.. 'Shut up Dream littarly is in pain' Karl spat.

George didn't stop 'get him out' I hissed.

Sapnap stood up taking George out and throwing him into the Hallway.

I was in pain and crying.. 'Darling sush it's okay' Punz said pulling me on his lap.

Sapnap came back rubbing back back.

›George kindly fuck off thanks <3