we thought you were togather.⋅

'Awh baby back to the old nickname huh' Sapnap teased me.

'Yeah yeah whatever' I say rolling my eyes.

'Dont you roll your eyes at me' Sapnap said.

'Okay how would you know if he is or not?' George said he sounded jealous.

He always has been jealous  of how close me and Sap are. I just lay of Saps shoulder  'we just know what the other is thinking and or felling we littarly have been bestfriends  since babies'  I say.

Sapnap just put his arm around me.. we just talk about things 'I fell asleep in economics lol' I added.

'We did say it's boring' Karl said.

'Yeah yeah blah blah your right I'm wrong whatever' I said kinda annoyed.

Only of you knew  what I was dreaming about.. lol 'why do you to call echother bea or babe, baby though' Willbur questioned.

'Somone was once obessed with both me and Dream wanting us so we fake dated and the habit of the nickname because we did it for 4 years stayed with it' Sapnap said.

'Yea sounds about right' I say.

'So it's just out of habit I thought  you guys were dating due to how you act with echother and the names' Quackity  said.

'Not to mention the only one to know what Mr simped for looks like is Sap' Fundy added.

Mr simped for that new? 'And we got a new name for me? That's that's frankly because me and Sap have this fucking bound were there's alot  of trust in one another' I say.

'You don't trust us how come?' Techno questioned.

'Drop the topic now' Sapnap said.

'And there goes the reason we all thought you were dating' Punz said.

'The fact he's protective of that particular subject?' I say.

'He is sentive to that damn topic and you all know it' Sapnap  said with malice.

They contuie to aruge and I just  zone out going right back to that fantasy from economics. But now we're all cuddling watching  a movie.. I never mind cuddling with any  of them.. so maybe there's nothing? Sap moved and I broke out of it yet again 'and Dreamie  zones out' George said he was red.

I fell nothing about him anymore 'whatever your aruggement warent particularly  interning' I spat.

'Very well it really  wasn't' Sapnap said.

'And there goes arsonboy always on Dreams side' Quackity said.

If I reamber  right he and Karl like Sap.. and Sapnap isn't particularly interested in them he certainly shows felling for Punz though but Punz doesn't show shit for him.

And me? I don't know who I like anymore. I felt jealously when Sap and Punz were makeing out.. do I like them? I'm just confused on what  I fell.

'Hey Dre you like anyone' Karl questioned.

'Not really that I know of, yet again I wouldn't know? I never felt the felling of love before so yeah figuring that out' I say.

'Mmm you'll figure that out adventuly it comes with time darling' Punz said smirking.

Does he like me?.. now I think about it the group acts odd around me Expiclly Sapnap.. eh I'm not going to assume anything.

›Well..that's instering