Questions to self.⋅

Dream›
-
So I have this friend group I hang out with.. and I get this odd feeling  of disger near them.. like I wanna peg them or something..  the littlest touches from them could send me into all sorts of red.. yet they'd never know I'm flustered is that what it's called?, I can hide vocal fellings pretty good  if I must be Honst. Also they can't see my rednesss  thanks to the smile mask I contestly  wear.. only one who knows what I look like? Sapnap. He is also Hella protective  over that topic knowing it makes me fell uncomfortable.. 'So what's your first period darling' Punz questioned.

'Economics' I said.

'Oof that's boring'  they all said.

'Easy though'  I say.

Bell rang and off I went.. In the class the teacher lectured.. I wasent even paying  attention I was nope instead in my head think about my friends.. well all but George... wait what the hell is this I am littarly  ivisoning  me and Punz are making the fuck out on a couch.. soon it broke and he was smirking  'your such a good lover darling so glad you are ours' he said softly.

He pulled me onto his lap that's when the  door opened.. and rest of my friends came in noticing me. 'How's our little baby doing' Sapnap said.

I responded good.. soon I hear a snap breaking my fantasy that is oddly about some of my friends. 'Dream are you even paying attention?' The teacher said.

'I spaced out so no' I say snarkly.

The teacher sighed and lectured about how important  her class is.. Bullshit. She went back to teaching.

'Why is my friends in my mind in a lover way?' I thought.. what is this strange felling I fell around them.. I'll have to figure that out... why did I just invison  making out with Punz? Why did Sapnap say our baby?! And why wasent George  there? I don't like him more then friends sure.. but like I have a felling I'm most likely gonna end up with him because he's clingy and annoying to me..is so confusing.

What is this I fell for them.. and why do I fell the need to fucking make out with Punz I am confused about this.. soon the bell rang.. and off I went to to met with my friends.. I walk up to Punz and Sap making out.. 'so this is what I walk to find hm?' I say.

They broke it 'Sapnap was convinced he's a top I was proving a point' Punz said rolling his eyes.

'Yeah bae your diffently  a bottom' I said.

'Oh shut up I'm a damn top' Sapnap hissed.

I just chuckle 'if that makes to fell better bae' I tease him.

Me and Sap always had this wired bound where he calls me baby and I call him bea  or babe.. but I still can't help felling jealous  that I walk up on then making out.. for some reason.. do I like them? Or one of them..?

›Dream...
Just for 2k