Chapter 1: Getting Ready For The Move

Începe de la început

'I can understand sweetie. But you better get packing so you're mom doesn't get upset.'

I nodded too myself knowing she was right.

I looked at everyone.

My brother and I are twins. He became a werewolf and I became a werefox.

It's actually pretty funny. He got my mom's ocean blue eyes, but he has our dad's blonde hair. We thought he would get black hair because of my mom. Nope. He got dad's hair color.

Whereas I got brown eyes and hair. My mom told me that our great grandmother had brown eyes and hair. So I thought it was pretty cool. I never met her though. But my mom told me that she passed away from Alzheimer's. And I could tell it was a really touchy subject with my mom, so I didn't want to ask anymore questions.

But my brother got the alpha title of The Southern Nightshade Pack a coupe of months ago. Normally you are suppose to get it when you turn 19, but my dad thought he was ready, and I agreed. Roman is mated to Payton and she has long wavy blonde hair and light blue eyes.

My brother's beta is Jagger. He has black hair and gray eyes and he is mated too Tay. Tay has awesome hair. Her hair goes from light blue to a light lavender and she has brown eyes.

Then there is my brother's Third. He's crazy one. Well his dad is Liam, so I kind of would expect that. His name is Emmet. He was bright red hair and green eyes. His mate is nothing like him. Winter is polite and calm. She has his matching red hair, but she has blue eyes instead of green.

I looked over at my aunt Lilly and my uncle Tony and their two children. Dakota is the oldest at 12 years old and her younger brother Frankie who is 10.

My mom told me what happened when uncle Tony shifted, and I wish I was born then so I could have seen it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom walked in.

"Everyone ready?" She smiled.

Not really. But maybe it won't be that bad of a car ride.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Would you stop singing!" Roman yelled as he gripped the steering wheel.

You'll never guess who I got stuck in the car with...

Roman, Jagger, Emmet, and their mates.

"Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!" Emmet yelled from the middle seat.

I groaned and turned the volume up on my phone.

I blasted Hollywood Undead so I could drown Emmet's horrible singing.

Curses David and Liam for not having daughters.

I hang out with the girls sometimes, but Payton is usally busy doing Luna stuff, Tay helps with training, and Winter comes up with patrol routes. So they are usually busy in their offices that they share with there mates.

And I'm pretty sure they do more stuff in there too, but I don't really want to know.

"How long has it been?" Payton asked from the passanger seat.

"2 hours." Roman replied looking at his watch.

I don't understand why my dad wouldn't let me drive my truck. He said he would drive it there.