‧₊ ꗃ ⨟ 𓋰 . . . 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎

Start from the beginning

Alana bopped her head to the music, moving her body as she cheered along with the girls. Her eyes light up at the performance, watching the singer pouring their heart out making the Yang girl brighten up the mob, earning multiple roars of cheers and yells. She shouted the lyrics out loud, making the cameraman point their camera towards her, hyping her up at her energy.

Joy, who was beside her, linked her arm with hers. She chanted the lyrics, turning her head to her best friend who locked eyes with her, a wide grin etched onto her face as the Korean girl leaned closer to her, putting her cheek into hers. Joy brought her phone, snapping a picture before posting it on her story.

Alana giggled, the alcohol getting her a little tipsy. She inched closer to Joy, placing her hand on her bicep, "Send me that video, bubs!" she yelled over the music, giving her a sweet smile. Joy winked at her, nodding along with the music and bringing her over to the others. Yeri stepped in front of the pair, doing her moves making Alana laugh. She grabbed her hands and twirled her around, making the others huddle up together, dancing like no one was watching.

Irene stood at the side, admiring her band members with a soft smile. She swayed her hips along with the music, quietly singing the lyrics. She took a look around the area, her grin widening at the idols having a good time. She suddenly paused, her gaze fixed on a certain blonde not too far away from her. Her lips formed into a smirk. She followed his gaze, his eyes trained on the Chinese beauty as he looked at her, dumbfounded and with so much adoration.

Bang Chan's lips curled into a smile, watching the young woman who he'd admired for so long, dancing along the crowed with a carefree attitude. He let out a small chuckle, watching her attempts to playfully seduce her members with her dancing. A tint of red danced across his cheeks as his eyes shyly trailed over her body, the red dress hugging her curves like water.

"Just go talk to her, mate! You're killing me." Felix's whines pulled him out of his thoughts, making his head snap in his direction. Bang Chan licked his lips, his eyes shamelessly watching over her last time before giving his friend all his attention. Felix noticed, making gagging sounds at his love-struck look.

"Seriously, what's stopping you?" He asked, once again with a serious tone. Felix and the other members have been watching him making doe-eyes at Alana all night, earning cheers and encouragement. But whenever the moment was available, his body was glued right on the spot. His heart was pounding loudly against his chest and all he thought about was how he would mess it all up due to his nerves and awkwardness.

The Australian member let out a defeated sigh, his frown deepening once he saw her dancing with Jackson. His heart soared in his chest, feeling his insecurities build up on the surface. He softly bit his lip, moving his gaze to his friend, who was still looking at him.

He cleared his throat, his cheeks flushed as he gave his friend a tip-lipped smile. Felix punched his shoulder, earning a groan from the rapper. "What was that for?" he pouted, his eyebrows knitted together, looking at him with a glare.

Felix scoffed, "Don't change the subject, go talk to her, mate." he asserted, inching closer to the member before swinging an arm over his shoulder and pointing at her. "If you don't do it, Jackson would happily take your spot." he joked, adding a wink at the end. Bang Chan gave him a scowl, his eyes burning daggers at him making Felix put his hands up in surrender, leaving him alone.

Bang Chan sighed, gripping the glass tightly against his hand. He looked at her again, but this time his eyes scanned down the meandering crowd, his eyes locking with Irene in the process, who's been watching their interaction with amusement. His eyes got wide, a crimson painting his cheek as he smiled at her awkwardly.