{ END }

Welcome!

I can expect you know what this chapter is about..
If not then let me tell you.

I'm sadly ending this book. I've done a lot of things with this book but I just dont really have any ideas anymore..

I'll happily say that I'm glad I made this book, I'm glad to those of you who requested as well. I wanna say another thank you for sticking around.

I would have never thought one of my books would get so many views and votes, its makes me really happy and give me a bit more confidence in my writing.

But, I wont be ending this book with just this little thank you note. I'll add one last scenario before officially ending this book.

I'll also be doing a One-Shot book in the place of this book here so if you could please check that out when I publish it.

Anyway let's get to the last scenario.

- 💫
Stuff they say before yall leave
- 💫

Yuki:
- "Just know that you can talk to me anytime. Know that I love you, and that I'll wait for you to return."

Kyo:
- "I love you and Make sure you take care of yourself. See you later, ok?"

Shigure:
- "I'll miss you, make sure you come back soon ok? Love you sweetheart."

Hatsuharu:
- "your leaving right? I love you, (y/n). See you around."

Hotuari:
- "I have some work to do as well, please be careful. I'll see you later, love you."

Akito:
- "are you leaving already? Oh well, I guess you to have a life. I love you, see you soon."

Ayame:
- "well just know that I'm always here for you. I'll be waiting for your return, love you."

- 💫

And there we go.

Again, I'm so happy that you all decided to read this book (and leaveing a vote if you did)

Before I end this tho I would like to give a few thank yous to some really amazing supporters.

- T-Lizzo

Thank you so much for voting and reading almost every chapter! I really do appreciate it.

- AshliDinkelman

Thank you for requesting the most in this book! I think like half of this book is your request and that really makes me happy.

- Alyssajj11

Thank you for being the first requester! I was actually kinda proud if the Kyo one-shot I did. I hope your kyo book goes well, I cant wait to see how it goes.

- 💫

And that's it.
The book will officially end today. I hope you enjoyed your stay just as much as I enjoyed it.

See you around!