Confession Time

Hey, I'm back :) I mean I was gone for like two years but yeah!

This will be how they confess to yall. I hope yall enjoy!

( also dont mind the BNHA edit at the top, I just wanted to put it there )

Yuki:

Yuki took you to a small flower garden to confess. You where surprised because well you didn't know yuki was the type to fall in love but of course you said yes. He also took you out to eat and got you a rose, as well as took you home for safety reasons. After all he didn't want you to get kidnapped or hurt.

Kyo:

Since you and Kyo where childhood friends, he took you to the place yall would always be together when yall where smaller. It took a while and he was mumbling most of the time but you understood what he was saying oddly perfectly.

Shigure:

He invited you over for dinner so you where at his house when he confessed. Not much to it, he said he liked you and that was all...probably..

Hatsuharu:

He took you to a river, gave you a flower, and confessed. It was suprising at first since he used some emotions while confessing. After yall got ice cream and then just hung out. It was nice and calming.

--

Haha! So yeah like I'm back guys :)

It's been such a long time! How yall been? Good I hope..

Anyway here's a chapter because this is one of my most popular books. (Actually I think it is my most popular)

Thanks So Much!!

I can't believe this has 10+K reads and 200+ votes! Omg! I can't!

I'm so happy you enjoy my writing, or at least I'm happy you press the chapter..

Anyway, starting today I'll be updating more! Yay more horrible chapter to read!!

I'm kinda out if ideas so if you'll comment some, please.

Also! I will not respond to comments/messages, if I do then bye forever :,)

Anyway any and all requests will be accepted, promise.

And with that:

I posted a new book. If you watch MHA/BNHA and like TodoBaku, I've published a book called Butterflies. It sucks as well :D

Also! I'm in Volleyball and School starts next week so it might take a bit for updates. I mean I have a game tomorrow so like....yeah..

Ok that's all! I'm glad to be back and I hope to see yall soon!

Cya!