Supportive Words

Hey. So..yeah just read the title.

Idea inspired by LordExplosionShoto 's reply to one of my other post.
Please enjoy :)

Your doubting yourself and is crying a bit; this is what they say to you.

Yuki:
"Listen your amazing at so many things, there should be no reason on way your doubting yourself. Dont cry either, you look a lot prettier when smiling. I prefer the happy you." *grabs your hand* "Come on let's go, I'll take you out and you cant say no"

Kyo:
"HEY DONT DO THAT! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR CRYING! Um..i.." *pauses and looks around* "ok look I'm not one to be like...supportive in this situation but I'm your boyfriend so I'll try my best." *sits besides you* "um so like..your really cool. I love watching you smile and be happy and how you always want other people to be happy. I'm not happy right now you know...Not while your crying." *hugs you with one arm* "so could you please stop crying?"

Shigure:
"Angle, why are you crying? Was someone mean to you? Was it kyo again?" *stand infront of you* "or was it you? You know its unhealthy to doubt yourself, you'll end up stressing to much. Hey I have an idea! How about we go out? Just me and you, we can go where ever you like. Will that make you feel better? I really hate to see you like this."

Hatsuharu:
"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?" *sits next to you* "are you doubting yourself again? I told you not to do that, your fine just the way you are. I dont think you should be crying over lies." *puts arm around you* "will I have to resort to drastic measures? You know I will" *hugs you fully and cuddles you until your happy again*

Hotuari:
"Why are you crying? Did you hurt yourself? Want me to help?" *takes a closer look* "oh..I see what the problem is now. Look if your trying to see what my reaction is you get a lot, but in case you aren't..you should know that I do love you deeply and I dont want to see you like this. What can I do to make you feel better? I'll do just about anything."

Akito:
"Hey what's with the tears? Are you sad? What's wrong? Is it self doubt? I know that feeling is terrible, here let's play a game to get over it. Wanna see who can count the most birds as they fly by? Winner gets whatever they want. Come on" *pulls you up* "itll be fun, I promise"

- ☆

Hope you enjoyed!
Both the update and the edit.

It might be a bit before the next one, I'm moving this week to I'll be busy.

Be safe, bye.