02

Ah, the beautiful beginning..

Oh how much I wish, it was the same as in the beginning.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin shouted as the other was hiding somewhere in the safe place, right behind one of the trees. He said that he had a surprise, but wouldn't show it to the younger. Seokjin, of course was really interested in what the older has gotten, but the other wouldn't show it to him, so now he's waiting for when the taller will appear with something in hand or someone.

He wanted to know what was it to hide a surprise to the god of beauty. He was patient, but patience was running. He wanted to know what the older got him so bad. Just as he was about to turn around to look if Jungkook came back, he heard a sway of tree branches. His whole body turned to the source of the sound "Jungkook?" The younger said, so that maybe the other heard it. But nothing answered back, so he thought it was probably a bird or an animal.

How about he tells you all a very interesting story, on how this world works while he waits.

It all started when two people fell in love. One human, and the other god.

The god, was the first god on the planet, meaning, there were no other creature like them.

The other was an ordinary human person, a worker, that worked hard for their family

The two fell in love, it was like a normal love story.

When they were expecting a newborn, the god came out to their partner, as of their secret.

The lover excepted their lover and promised to never leave them.

That's how they made the promise.

A thing, while intercourse, when two gods or a god and human make a promise to always stay by their side and love them unconditionally.

They seal the promise with a kiss.

The promise gives them a newborn, pure and made out of their love.

But if they let go of their love, one of them have to take away their lives and the magic that their love made.

The one who has to give birth has to die with their child.

That's the cruelest thing in the promise.

It's made, so that the one that left knew it's lesson, on how much someone's simple love can affect.

You ask me, it's not fair. At least for the newborn.

But that's what happens, when you make a promise.

"Hey, what's up with that face?" A voice called from behind, as Seokjin looked back to see the person he was looking for a minute ago, with white flowers in his hand. Jin's eyes caught the white beauties and he flashed his smile at Jungkook, the male only looked confused, but only after he realised, that his surprise was spoiled by him.

"Act as if you didn't see them" Jungkook smiled awkwardly at Seokjin as he tried to hide the pearl plants behind his back. The younger only laughed at the older's actions. His feet led him to the taller and now they stood face to face. Jungkook stepped back one step and handed the flowers to Seokjin. The smaller looked stunned as he got a better look at the white princesses. They were like little pearls, small and glistening in the sunlight.

"Thank you so much" Seokjin thanked Jungkook, giving him a hug and after a thankful smile. Jungkook blushed a little. His hand immediately scratching the back of his neck as he looked at the other who was still exploring the flowers. His fingers touched the delicate beauties, the little nubs swaying a little bit. The older only examined the other, as the smaller was being satisfied by the little plants.

"No, it's not it" Seokjin said as he looked up from his book to look at his best friend Jimin, who was getting ready for a date with Athenas son. The male was so frustrated, he didn't know what to wear. That's why he asked Seokjin, the son of the goddess of beauty to help the confused son of Dionysus. Seokjin was laying on his stomach while reading a book. Jimin sighed.

"I don't know what to wear at all!" Jimin shouted, so impatient and frustrated. Seokjin got up from the bed, going to Jimin's closet "You need to know what kind of theme you're going for first" Seokjin calmly said as he was going through the closet. Jimin huffed in relief "I am thinking, maybe soft and minimalistic" Jimin said, and after some time, the boy came out with a few sets of outfits. Jimin's eyes sparkled as he looked through both of them. One was pastel green and the other was pastel pink. He looked at both at them.

Seokjin rolled his eyes as he said "The pink is more soft, but the green is more minimalistic, it is more eye catching." Jimin took all of Seokjin's words to his head and went to the bathroom to get dressed. Seokjin laughed at his friend and at the fact that the other would be dead meat if he had to go on dates. Seokjin was really good with free time outfits and work outfits, while Jimin was a professional when it came to getting ready for a night out or just clubing. That's what the two helped each other out on.

"Gosh, I love this" Jimin said as he came out of the bathroom stunning. Seokjin looked Jimin up and down while smiling "Yeah, those pants always make your thighs and butt pop out" Seokjin exclaimed as he giggled at the fact. The pants did brighten Jimin thigh shape and butt. And Jimin always only went for more to show. Jimin laughed, before going to the vanity with makeup and jewellery.

"No strong makeup, Namjoon likes a natural look, and you know heavy makeup isn't always good" Seokjin said as his eyes never left the book and he heard Jimin groan in disappointment. His friend was beautiful the way he was, he didn't need a lot of makeup, he actually was perfect, though, for Jin's opinion, he needed to eat more, he has been looking a little to thin, and that was not good for him.

"Jimin, eat on the date, too, okay?" The smaller said as the other only stood up from the vanity. "Okay mom" he smiled and got his bag "Have fun!" Seokjin shouted. "Thank you for your help!" Jimin shouted back as he ran out of the room, knowing that now, Seokjin will want to go on a food day. The smaller left in the room stood up and went up to the window, while holding the white flowers, gifted to him. He saw Jimin walking up to a man, and hugging him. They both looked so happy.

Seokjin rolled the flower branches as he thought about him and Jungkook. He loved the fact, that gods could live like human beings too. Read, write, work, walk, sing, dance and all kinds of stuff. The best thing would be love. He was so glad, that he could love..

But love just sometimes doesn't last that long.

_________________________________________
A/N: So, late updates, but what can you do to me ;-;

I found out that hybe is on wattpad, so yeah, last chapter.