Dastaan - E - Anirudh Bondita

Disclaimer : Don't feko me chhappal. I literally have no idea how this has turned out. Waiting for reviews

The evil society was successful to destroy yet another revolutionary couple.

The day on which Bondita was giving speech regarding widows , pouring out her years of pain. The torture she saw her mother going through and then her sister going through.

The patriarchal society could not handle this and took the widows for Sati Pratha.

Bondita , being the shishya of her shikshak babu could not handle unjust happening. She stepped in taking the place of Gayatri.

The society least cared about the five months pregnant Gayatri. All they cared about were their baseless rituals which could even take two lives at once.

People drowned her mercilessly into the raged river not caring about the poor soul. The river was at its peak.

Gayatri ran and informed Anirudh about the happening back at the river. He ran to save her , there he saw her in the middle of the river struggling to keep above the water.

Without a second thought , he jumped into the river and swam to her. They held each other's hands.

"Pati Babu "

"Bondita "

"Pati babu....aami tomake bhalobashi "

"Bondita haath mat chhodna "

"Mai nahi chhodna chahti Pati Babu "

They held onto each other , until he found a small wooden deck. He made Bondita lie onto it and tried getting onto it but it only had the capacity to hold one person's weight.

"Pehle Bondita ko kinare tak pahunchana hoga "

Saying this he got off the deck when the hood on his hand loosened. Bondita had turned unconscious by now.

"Bondita....Bondita...utho...Bon"

His sentence remained unsaid as a wave a water took her away from him.

By the time he reached the corner , his body was blacking out. He just climbed onto the dry surface and blacked out.

All he could feel was a man coming upto him.

____________________________________________

He woke up and found a familiar person in an unfamiliar surrounding.

Saudamini

Apparently Saudamini was pregnant with Greenwood's child. The police was kind enough to let her go after the delivery.

Those nine months , not only one but two new souls were birthed.
Saudamini went back to her behaviour with her childhood best friend and regretted every inch of her.

She cried straight for three days when realization of Saurabh's death dawned upon her. Her childhood friend.

People ousted her for having a child out of relation. She had to leave her town. Her baba turned his back on her after receiving the public humiliation.

She had shifted Chak Madhab. The old man was kind enough to take her and her baby.
The same man that came up to Aniruddh at the shore.

Aniruddh turned to the man and folded his hands with teary hands thanking for the helpful gesture.

The man gave a playful chuckle.