Luka Chuppi

It takes nine months to form a heart and someone can just crumble and crush it in nine seconds.

She was standing in front of the mirror caressing her three months little baby bump.

A subtle smile playing on her lips.

"Maa cannot wait to see you , I love you "

It had become her daily routine. She spent time her baby exclusively talking about her day and telling him about his father.

She still remembers the night effortlessly. Their twelfth marriage anniversary night. When they marked each other as their. The wait was finally over.

She was dressed in her bridal saree. She looked drop dead gorgeous in it. She had left her hair open just the way he likes it.

That night witnessed a beautiful union of two souls.

She has been glowing lately. She came out of her chain of thoughts when Aniruddh came from behind and hugged her gently through her waist keeping his chin on her neck.

She securely folded him with her hands and then looked at their reflection in the mirror.

She felt like capturing the moment.

The moment indeed got captured just not the way she expected.

"Ahh "

Sue cried as she felt pain the third time since the day started. Aniruddh immediately seperated from her to give her a proper look.

"Kya hua Bondita? "

"Kuch nahi pati babu woh subah se halka boht dard uth raha hai "

She said forcing a smile when he noticed a stain on her saree.

"Bondita "

"Ji "

"Tumhari saree pe daag hai "

"Daag ? Daag kaise ho sakta hai. Kya Pati babu aap bhi. "

"Arre ek baar dekh ke toh aao "

"Accha accha theek hai "

She went to the washroom to check.

Bondita's P.O.V

"Pati babu bhi na , kuch bhi bolte rahte hai , daag kaise ho sakta hai "

She checked and was about to scream in horror.

Her inner  literally had blood all over it. It then crossed her mind and tears started flowing down. She came out of the washroom feeling dizzy and was about to collapse when Aniruddh held her in time and her hand automatically went to her stomach to protect her unborn Baby.

"Bondita kya hua , Bondita "

He panicked and all the family members came in.

"Som doctor ko bulao "

"Dekhiye kaka kya ho gaya hai Bondita ko "

The doctor came within fifteen minutes.

"Aap please bahar jaiye mujhe inko check karna hai "

Everyone quietly leaves the room. Doctor came out after fifteen minutes.

"Mr Aniruddh , I want to talk to you in private "

"Ji Doctor "

"Mr Aniruddh this might be very heartbreaking but the truth she has had a miscarriage. She is a very rare case. Her uterus is not developed to hold a baby and I am afraid she might not be able to conceive further. "

"Please take care of her. She will be devastated. A mother loves her child without seeing him or her. From the time when it is just a ball. She will have get back to normal life because she has to deal with infertility as well "

Aniruddh was left in dilemma. He had to break the news to his family and her.

"Bondita "

"Hm. "

She replied looking nowhere in particular.

"What did the doctor say , don't say something I don't want to hear "

"Not hearing will not change the truth , love"

"She said that our child was very healthy until last week and then we lost him "

"What ? Why are you saying was "

"Because our child is no more "

"No , what are saying , please stop "

She said keeping hands on her ears.

"And "

"And what ? "

Silence prevailed.

"AND WHAT ? Pati Babu , speak up "

"She said you might not be able to conceive again "

"No , this cannot be happening "

She sat on the bed with a thud. Tears flowing out of her eyes silently.

Aniruddh came and took her in his embrace , she kept her hand on his chest and cried horribly.

She was experiencing a feeling , no man can ever feel.

She was feeling incomplete.

Aniruddh sensed her insecurity.

"I cannot give you the happiness of fatherhood , you would have made the world's best Baba "

She said while her head was still kept on his chest.

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Don't you ever say that again "

"But everybody was so happy with the baby com- "

She was cut off by Aniruddh as he placed his lips on her shutting her up and making her feeling loved.

"They all love you more "

"Maa "

She came out of her trance when she saw a one year old girl tugging to her pallu. They just adopted her.

Leaving behind the taunts of society. Ready to start a new life. Their little happy family.

___________________________________________

Feed back awaited.

I tried something new. I would love your reviews.

Drop your love.