Rishta Tera Mera

The OS goes from when Bondita was taken to Shudhikaran.

She was vigilant now. She threw the milk given by her Thakumaa as she was now well aware of her game plans.

About an hour ago Tapur had come to her.

"Kya hua Tapur"

"Didi , hua nahi hai hone wala hai "

"Kya hone wala hai , saaf saaf bataegi "

"Arre Didi , maine ki Thaku maa aapko purane khandar mei bhejne wali hai Shuddhi karan ke liye "

"Shudhi karan , kyu ? "

"Taaki aapki shaadi ho sake , ladkevale aapki pavitrata dekhna chahte hai "

"Mai kisko apni pavitrata sabit nahin karungi "

She carefully dumped the milk into the plant. She had won her battle inside her head. She was in her room reading a novel near her window.

When her mother came to her room with a bowl of her favourite roshogullas. She wide smiled and let her in.

"Come Maa , I was just reading."

"See Bondita , we have not had quality time in quite a while , so i bought Roshogulla "

"Maa , Thank you so much , tujhe pata hai na ke tere haath ke roshogulle kitne pasand hai "

She made Sumati sat on Bed while she sat on floor near her legs.

"Chal Bondita , aaj tujhe main apne haath se khilati hun "

"Haan Maa "

She was reluctant to make her eat because Thakumaa had the same Jadibooti mixed which was there in the milk.

Bondita was frustrated so she held her hand and ate the sweet from it.

In a span of ten minutes she started to feel dizzy and collapsed.

She was taken to Khandar with a lamp. She was not in her senses.
Tapur had seen this and quickly went tk inform Aniruddh.

He followed her inside. Heart wrenched with the amount of darkness , animals and falling structures. How is one supposed to spend a night here ?

He shivered at the thought itself. He was walking right behind her. A pillar was preparing to fall right on her.

"Bonditaaa"

He rushed to her and swapped the positions , the iron pierced him right were he was wounded previously. ( Sampoorna's episode )

He hugged her tight with one hand and in the other hand he had lit a wooden stick.

He with the fire stick along with Bonditacl came out  of  Khandar. It was already morning by now and Bondita was senseless. He picked her up and started moving towards the border. 

His feet was aching , he saw a carrier near by with a tap of water. He placed Bondita on the carrier and sprinkled Water.

She came to her senses.

Sakha Babu.

Was the first thing she uttered when her eyes went to his wound it turned teary.

Sakha Babu aapka ghaav toh khul gaya.

Koi baat nahi Bondita

Nahi Sakha Babu , dekhiye kitni lagi hai , mai aapki patti kar deti hun.

She moved her head here and there to find a piece of cloth but she found none.

Then she tore a piece of her Saree and knot it while shedding tears.

Tum ro kyu rahi ho Bondita

Apko chot lagegi toh aansun nahi nikalenge mere.

Accha chalo. Hame Tulsipur pahunchana hai.

Ji

They started their journey to Tulsipur and were about to cross the border when they heard the voice of Sumati Maa from behind. Bondita's eyes had tears when she remembered how her own mother took her to the danger itself.

They turned and saw Sumati with a gun 8n her hands.

Aap meri beti ko meri aagya ke bina nahi le  ja sakte Anirudh Babu

Mei aapki beti nahin hun

Bondita said in quivering yet bold voice.

I am not your Daughter. You plotted against me. Knowing that I could even die. Why ? You also think I am impure. Or do you also want to get rid of me just like Mami. And who will guarantee my safety with your so called Groom. What if he tries to force me or harass me.

Then you need to learn to accept it. And yes I do think we should get your Shuddhikaran done. God knows what you've done.

How can you say that to me. You are simply telling me to live on with the torture being inflicted on me. No , I do not and will not accept that. And no one speaks ill of my Sakha Babu. He cares about me more than you.

You broke my trust two times. Two whole times. I know you're my mother but I also have a limit. I did not know that one day you'll be fed up of me and would want to get rid of me.

When Sakha Babu marr...married the second time , you sided with him. Do you even remember what you said to me. Y0u clearly told me to keep my mouth shut and accept the unjust. You stated that my MATERNAL HOME is DEAD for me. You tell me , who do I have in my Maternal home besides you.

I understand thay whatever he did was with a good intention. It was all fake but the heartbrake , the pain , the taunts everything was for real.

Sampoorna Didi made it so difficult for me that you both cannot even imagine.

After doing all this you want me to move to Das bari with you so that you can get me married. I will come with you anyway , because you are my mother but you lost your daughter long ago.

I am just Bondita now , whom you'll never know. 

She turned around wiping her tears.

Their intertwined hands were leaving each other when Anirudh found his voice again.

Aap Bondita ko nahin leke jaa sakti. Uska legal guardian abhi bhi main hun. Air sabse jaroori baat yeh ki yeh woh decide karegi ki usse kiske saath rehna hai. Koi zabaradasti nahin hogi.

Akhri baat yeh ki agar Bondita aapke saath gayi aur mujhe pata chala ki aapne uski shaadi karane ki sochi toh mujhe kaanoon ka Sahara lena padega.

They both had their eyes with hope on her.

She chose and she chose wise.

Mai Sakha Babu ke saath London jaungi aur banungi Barrister Babu Bondita.

___________________________________________

That is it for today.

Drop on your suggestion on what do you want to see.