Cave?

Quackity

We where walking to where Philza and Fundy had suspicions about the slime being. The area was a mountainous region, and it was lightly snowing. It was really steep and cold looking. There was no sign of an entrance or any kind of people.

Just as we where going to explore the area more, a rumble could be heard from the inside of the mountain. The ground began to shake, and the snow started to fall upwards.

"I think we defiantly found something here." Sam said.

"Something is different about this place." Techno stated.

"Let's look a little closer." Philza says.

So we split up in some groups, Techno and I together, and Phil, Sam, and Fundy together. I did have Josh with me. Slime's favorite clock. It reminded me of Slime.

Anyways, Techno and I walked to the right of the mountain, while the others went left. We passed some strangely formed rocks. Some looked like they had faces, while others seemed to resemble animals and figures.

Techno looked at me with a cautious face, reminding me that we were in the enemy's territory.

We continued forward.

Schlatt

Dream gave the kid the apple I brought back with me. It worked alright. Now the kid was the most powerful thing on the SMP, but we had a way to control him; Me.

I planted a seed of fear and obedience in that kid. Now he dare not defy me.

And Dream set himself up as the good guy. The one who would supposedly save him. He also held power over the slime. The slime trusted him.

After Wilbur told me the task was completed, I went to the containment room.

There I saw not a slime, but a man, a hybrid. He had glorious brown feathered wings, his hair soft, skin glowing with liveliness. To top it all off, he had the most beautiful golden halo over his head. It almost looked that of a crown.

Dream stood over him, a smile like none I had ever seen before covering his face. He knew he had done it.

"Schlatt, welcome. I have to thank you for the help." He says.

"As long as the deal still stands." Is all I said.

"Of course. I do not break my promises." Dream replied.

"Good." I smiled.

"Eaugh W-what happened..?" The new figure mumbled underneath Dream.

Dream simply looked at me, then the figure with a smile. My job was about to start.

Technoblade

Quackity and I had stumbled across an opening to a cave. There where ominous sounds coming from further into the cave. We looked at each other and agreed to go in.

The cave was damp and cold, the type of place you'd think slime would like. There was smooth jazz playing in the background of where ever we were.

Wilbur

I was playing some soft jazz taking watch. Dream told me to stay watch, because they had probably figured out where we were by now. So my job was to lure them into a cave, and then do what I like to do best; Blow them up.

I heard distant footsteps in the distance. And I knew that the time was coming. The master plan was at work this very second. So I got ready, enjoying the jazz, and waited.

Quackity

We where in the cave, and I immediately knew something was off.
"techno, I think this is a trap."

"I think you may be right Quackity..."

Suddenly, there was an explosion behind us, the entrance. We where now trapped in the cave.

"Welcome to my cave!" A British voice says.

"Wilbur?"

The reflection of light shined off of a reflective surface, then Wilbur appeared in the dim light.

"The one and only." He said with a grim smile.

"You're alive?!?" I say.

"Obviously." he replies.

"How?" I ask

"A friend of mine." he says

"You don't mean..."

"The one and only..."

He smiles menacingly

"Dream."