A Step

Quackity

Karl gave me an idea of how we could find Slime. Karl time travels, even if it is for a second or two, he could at least tell us who slime met with.

We went to the place where slime supposedly went to meet up with his friend. Karl went traveled back to the meet up. He reappeared with a shocked expression on his face.

"Guys... Wilbur... He's... alive. And he was the one who took slime." Karl said.

I hear Wilbur's name. "Alive?" I say out loud.

Wil died. He shouldn't be back. But if he is alive... that means...

"Dream is free." I say with distress.

"And I bet you him and Wilbur took slime." Sam said.

"We need to find Dream to find Slime." Fundy says.

"And fast." I say.

Then I come to a realization.

"Guys, if Wilbur can be brought back, so can Jschlatt." I say with horror.

"That means we find him quick." A voice from behind me says.

I turn to see Philza Minecraft and Technoblade.

"Slime is a child." Phil says.

"and Schaltt likes government." Techno finishes.

"so we will help you."

~Time skip~

I trained Quackity to be able to fight Dream. Phil and Fundy did scouting, And Sam and Purpled readied equipment.

Phil and Fundy found the possible location. It had all the signs of being a lair.

We readied ourselves and prepare to storm the cave house.

"I'm coming slime."

A/N-

sorry this is short, but I'm going to be working on two different endings (maybe three). Thank you for reading and supporting the book. I appreciate all the love and enthusiasm I have received. Ya'll are so cool.