Learning

Slime
Warden Sam has been In Las Navadas for two days now! He says he would like to join Las Navadas. I like Warden Sam. He is funny and Nice. He showed me how to build a door.
Oh yea! And Josh Is doing great. He never closes his eye, but I have suspicions that the blue means he is tired. And Yellow means He Is awake and Happy! Josh is always happy. He doesn't talk though. I think he's just too shy.
I was currently sitting in the 'chill' room. As Quackity called it. It had fluffy seats and a big window that was black. I was practicing my writing skills. Josh was sitting on the rocking chair; his favorite seat.
Quackity had gotten me books so I can mimic and learn how to write and read. He thinks I'm smart!
I look down at the sentence I am trying to copy on the paper.
Don't play baseball without preparing quietly.
I wrote it down many times, but it looked off every time. I was getting frustrated. I can't remember the difference between b, p, d, and q.
I sigh in defeat.

Fundy
I was walking past the living room, and heard a sigh. I walked into the room to see Slime sitting on the floor, crayons and coloring pages laying around him along with a notebook in front of him and what seemed to be a learning book next to it.
"Hey, Slime. How's it going?" I say to him.
"Hey, Fundy from L'manburg! I can't seem to write this sentence right." He said with a frown, holding up the book. I walked over and looked at the sentence in the book, then his writing:
'Don't blay qasedoll withuot breqaring poietly'
It was close to say the least.
"You're doing great! Just don't give up on yourself, You will be able to write great soon!" I say reassuringly.
"I guess." He says Cheering up a little.
I thought for a second. Quackity would be able to cheer him up.
"Wanna go find Quackity?" I say.
He looks at me with a big smile.
"Quackity from Las Navadas?!?" He asks.
"Yea." I respond.
"YAY" he says with a tone only a pure hearted 3 year old could have.
"Com' on" I say. He jumps up and skips behind me.

Quackity
I was working on some paper work for one of the new builds that was gonna happen soon, when I heard my office door swing full speed open.
"Quackity!" Fundy says with a smile.
"Hello, Quackity from Las Navadas!!!" Slime said.
"Fundy, Slime, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I say with a smile.
"Slime was having a hard time with his writing practice, so I though he could come to visit you to cheer up!" Fundy says.
"Oh, Sorry to hear that Slime. Do you want help?" I ask.
"I would love to be helped with the writing of the alphabet in different order!" He says Happily.
"Okay. Thank you Fundy." I say, getting up and grabbing a few things.
I walk over to Slime with some writing utensils and paper.
"Come on, I'll show you." I say, walking to the living room.
"Okay!" he says, following closely behind.