A word

A/n- I may change some of the events up and may not completely follow the lore, Thank you for reading.

Quackity
I woke up to my alarm. 7:00 am. Just like any other day. I get up and dress my self for success. Of course I gotta look good, I run a country.
I comb my hair and put on my beanie. I grab my phone and keys and exit my room.
As I walk to the kitchen, I pass Slime's hole. He is still sound asleep in his little hole. He really likes holes, not completely sure why; but hey, he loves em'.
I made myself coffee, and poured a glass of orange juice for Slime. I make myself some eggs, and pop a bagel in for Slime. I look through the mail. A letter from Fundy. He was visiting The SMP lands. I opened it.
Dear Quackity,
I am heading back to Las Navadas today, so you should see me sometime tomorrow. I met up with Tommy and Tubbo. They are doing well. Niki says Hi. And Awsomedude(Sam) is accompanying me back. He is interested in joining our great nation.
I got a little present for Slime. I think he will enjoy it.
See you soon,
Fundy

I placed the letter on the table and took a sip of my coffee. I wonder what he got Slime. I look through the rest of the mail. Just Dream SMP news and Tubbo's kind updates he insists to send to me since I'm quite far from everyone else.
I hear a goopy noise and see Slime walk into the Kitchen.
"Good morning Quackity from Las Navadas!" He says in a very cheerful manner.
"Good morning Slime." I reply with a smile. "I poured you some orange juice and made you a bagel."
"Oooooh Nutrition! I love eating like my fellow meat brothers!" He exclaims happily.
Slime drinks his orange juice and eats the bagel.
"So what are we doing today in Las Navadas Quackity from Las Navadas?" Slime asks.
"Well Slime, I was thinking we could go visit Purpled and see how his house is coming along." I say.
"Then we can meet up with Fundy."
"OOOO Fundy Is coming back from his adventure? I can't wait to see him!" Slime says enthusiastically.
"Yep. He sent me a letter." I say.
"L-letter?" Slime asks.
It occurred to me that Slime doesn't know many forms of communication other that talking.
"Yea, A letter. It is words written on paper then sent to you." I say.
"Written... like the alphabet?"
"Yes."
".0."
I just laugh. He is so clueless sometimes. But you gotta love him.
"Come on Slime, We should get going to Purpled's house. It's like an hour walk."
"Okay Quackity from Las Navadas!"
And with that we where on our way.

Slimecicle
We were walking to Purpled's house. He was building a really big house from what I know.
Quackity was talking about something but I didn't really understand what 'investments' where. He didn't elaborate which i was fine with. I like listening to Quackity talk. he was so smart. He knew almost everything!
We made it to Purpled's house. He greets us and we enter. Quackity and him where talking about numbers and the investments and I went to find paper. I wanted to write Quackity a letter!
I stumbled upon a piece of paper. I found a pen and started writing.

Dear Quackity,
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Slime :)

I look at the letter. It was perfect! I don't know why people send each other the alphabet but I'm exited to participate in this 'Letter' sending.
I go to find Quackity.