Ground rules

Dream

It is all working out. I will have leverage over Quackity now that I have his little "buddy". I am quite curios about the slime boy. He caught my interest when Quackity first found him; I saw everything, After all This is my SMP. Quackity doesn't know the potential this slime has. The power he can unlock. That is why when Wilbur came to me, I had already set a plan in place. Wilbur also sees the slime's potential. That is why he agreed to help me with my scheme.

"Good evening, Slime." I say with a entertained voice.

"You- You're Dream...?" The slime replies with confusion and a fearful look that look makes me feel even more powerful.

"Thank you for joining us today." I say.

"Wilbur was telling me all about you. You seem to be in need of... Some Teaching." I say gesturing to a desk in the middle of the room.

"Luckily for you, I have everything you need to learn right here." I continue.

"All you need to do is comply." Wilbur adds in.

At this point the slime would now be too weak, even without the potion, to try anything to escape. There is no way he would get through the 5 bolted doors we have. So, I go and untie our guest.

"I figure you might want to explore your new home." I say thoughtfully.

"But my home is with Quackity." The slime says very confused.

"Not anymore." Wilbur says.

The slime just stays in the chair after I untie him, looking like he does not know what to do.

"I am kind enough to let you stay and learn under my roof, so lets set some ground rules, shall we?" I say with a smile.

Slime

Dream told me that I was not allowed to leave this lava surrounded room. They would only bring me enough water so I don't pass out of dehydration. They want me to read this book that is really wordy. They said that I would benefit from it. I was supposed to write about things that I didn't understand or didn't like. Almost like a list.

Wilbur told me he would come and teach me every day in the mornings, and Dream in the evenings.

What wasn't apparent to me was that I was now a prisoner. I didn't realize that until the second day, when they put some kind of device around my neck. It would shock me when I didn't have the right answer or if they didn't like the way I answered.

I was scared. This is all new to me. They told me that we are family now. I don't know what that means, but I felt like anything but.

I was at the desk, writing about how long I was in the ground and what I saw while I was there.

I only hear the sizzling of the lava, and the creaks of chains, as I lay on the small bed thing they provided for me. I just try to understand what was happening and why.

With those thoughts clouding my mind, I slowly drift off into an unrestful sleep. Only one thing on my mind.

Dream