"If you are done devouring my body with your eyes, kindly explaining why you are outside your room intruding into a prohibited area past light out"

"I-I was-sn't staring" the brunette stuttered out in defence

"Say that to your red face"

The younger quickly covered his cheeks with his palms feeling the heat on them feeling more embarrassed from lying too. He straightened himself after a cope seconds, he needs to get out of there before security finds him.

"You will have to pass through me " the brunette heard the older male say like he was reading his thoughts.

As if on instinct the brunet swiftly turned around to jump down from the balcony only to met with the raven in front of him

How did he get here so fast without a single sound

"Moving fast without sound is a basic tactic if you want to outsmart your opponent" The older's said again with his both hands resting behind his back like he could really hear his thought

The brunette heard the older laugh, oh how wonderful that sounds.

"I don't read your mind, your body language and facial expressions are just too easy to read" the older laughed again.

They both saw a light get turned on from the next room meaning someone must have heard the older's laugh and this was Jungkook chance to jump off the balcony and disappear into the woods heading back to his room.

Taehyung followed his movement with his eyes but allowed the boy to escape successfully. He smiled not remembering when was the last time he laughed out loud.

It is really going to be an interesting six months.

"Who are you talking to" Taehyung heard his father ask from his side of the balcony

"No one Dad, I want just getting air but heading inside now" he responded walking back into his room to avoid further questions.

And that night the older male slept looking forward to the next day meanwhile the other male slept feeling so embarrassed and hope not to see a certain male the next day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day came pretty fast.

All eleven candidates or student as you may choose to call them are now gathered at the arena to start the training

The Brunette looked around the arena and sighed in relief when he did not see the raven anywhere.

"What happened to you?" Jimin asked sizing him up and down "You look like you didn't get a proper sleep"

The brunette just ignored him because he knew very well that he couldn't sleep last night hoping and praying that the raven does not report him for sneaking into the mansion yesterday, he is not ready to receive a call from his father just yet.

The arena sudden became quiet as four men walked in, seem to be their instructors for the day.

"We are going to skip the formalities and get straight to the point" one of the assumed instructors with red hair stated

"You will be divided in two groups as you know we have persons with advance trainings and others without. So they will be pair together for the next six months. You will train together, watch each other back, learn from each other" the red haired instructor continued

"And your partners failure is yours as well. So I expect no negligence, trust your partner as your life may depend on them"

The whole arena started to whisper among themselves and everyone already looking around to size and pick a suitable partner.

The brunette and Jimin exchanged a glance and smiled at each other interwining their fingers. Been best friends would give them upper hands because they already trust each other with their life.

"I am glad you all seem excited". The Instructors voice boomed in the arena once again causing the student to direct their attention back to him.

"In this box is the name of the Advance students and the other names will called to randomly pick a name from it and any name you pick will be the your other side of the coins for the next six months"

The students gasps, this pairing is going to on pure luck.

"With that been said. Listen attentively for your names".

"Baekhyun?"

Everybody turned their gaze to the young lad whom name has been called. He walked slowly to the box muttering something under his breath. he dipped his hand into the box and felt piece of papers. He picked one with his breath held and sighed in relief at the name on it

Chanyeol

"Next. Mark?"

Who picked Jackson

In a short while there were already four pairs of partners left with Jimin, Suga and Jungkook. The brunette was not sure why he was just sudden nervous.

"Next! Park Jimin"

The blond quickly glanced at his best friend and then at Suga. He walked towards the box and dipped his hand into the box. He frowned at the content of the box and pulled out the only piece of paper in it. He wondered why there was only one paper when they was still two persons standing.

He slowly looked at the name in the piece of paper and quickly turned his gaze to the brunette seeing him hopefully staring back at him. The blond looked back at the paper as if the letter would change again and turned his gaze towards the other male.

Suga

The brunette seeing this sighed in defect but sent a wary smile to his best friend.

"Meet with your partner and get to know yourselves better. You training has started" the instructor conclude proceeding to leave the arena.

"But I don't have a partner" the brunette quickly stated before the instructor would leave.

He saw another one of the instructors whisper into the red head's ears as they glance at his direction obviously talking about him. Jungkook was shifted from foot to foot waiting for them to respond to him.

Could he be in trouble from his little adventure, maybe the raven really did report him for last last night....

"Jeon Jungkook?" The instructor finally said

"Yes"

Everybody at the arena was now staring at the scene unfolding. Jimin looked at his friend with worry because he was not sure what was going on or why his best friend was left out of the pairing.

______________________________

What do you think happened?

Thank you guys for 100+ reads.

~~taekook_mama~~

1727 words