So what? (Alberto x Trans Reader)

Start from the beginning

"I know this may sound a bit weird, but I was wondering we can hang by the cave, there's a secret hot spring in there."

You freaked out over the idea...you were scared about what you'll be wearing, plus you were very stressed for the past few days, maybe just wear a tang top and he won't see your breasts.

"Woah really? T-that sounds cool! Do you know where it is?"

He nods "yeah, just thought its a better opportunity to relax in peace."

You sipped your water and put it down. "Let's do it!"

Looks like when you get home...you already know what to wear, your black tang top!

--Back at home--

You went to put on your tang top, to see if Alberto won't be able to see anything poking out.

You also pulled out your swim trousers to take with and sandals.

You weren't really sure this will go too well...what happens if he sees your breasts...would he hate you or do something horrible to you...or worst of all...leaves you...

You tried to shake off the negativity and focus on the relaxation which is upon you.

You looked at yourself in the mirror to make sure nothing can be seen.

Once again Alberto is waiting outside for you so he'll take you to the hot spring.

You closed your home and head towards him.

"Finally, number 1 or 2?"

You chuckled and punched his arm gently "stop it man!" It made him laugh and move that to the side, he drove down to the cave where there's no one there.

Again, best opportunity.

He parked his vespa near the place and looked inside the dark cave which led to a deep dive.

"Did you bring a flashlight?" You asked him, he grabbed his bag full of needs, he pulls out a flashlight.

"I come in handy bro." He winks and turns it on. He held your hand and you head inside the dark cave.

Once you entered, it began to feel very hot, you wanted to take your shirt off...but you can't let Alberto see...

It was a minute walk and you both are sweating. You can feel your hands are slipping off.

"Don't worry, I could hear the waterfall."

A shining light brightens a beautiful wave of water inside the cave. And a view of the full moon as light.

It was a sight to breath in. Alberto walked over to put his bag somewhere and went to take off his tang top which you flush red, seeing his bare chest.

What's even rare of you to see if him removing his shorts, I get it its hot inside...guess one person had to do it.

"You gonna change man or stand there?"

You dozed off from the sight of his perfect body.

"O-oh, y-yeah."

You went to take off your sweater and leave on your tang top and swim trousers on.

You hears a splash coming from behind, seeing Alberto relax in his sea form.

"Oh my gosh this feels sooo gooood!~

You giggled and place your toe inside the water, no joke the water felt amazing.

So you scoot your way sitting in the corner, watching Alberto swim around levitating.