Chapter 12

I've been pacing back and forth in my room. I've been awake for some time now and I can't go out knowing Konohamaru's probably out there without a shirt.

I don't know why he did that last night. I'm confused as hell. My pace was stopped by a knock on my door, now I'm just standing here waiting for the door to open.

"Hey, I'll head out now." Konohamaru said as he opened the door.

"Okay. Bye." I said then I turned around. His usual smile was gone. What's going on with him?

My thoughts were disrupted when I felt his hand gripping tight on my arms and he pulled me to him causing me to face him.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked but he's just looking at me.

"Sorry for last night. I wasn't thinking straight." He replied. That made me sighed in relief.

"No worries. No harm done." I said with a smile.

"I'll be going now." He said and he left the room.

Finally! I can move freely without thinking why he kissed me.

Knock, knock, knock...

I quickly went to the main door to see who's knocking but when I opened it, there's no one there. Instead, I saw a basket with a teddy bear inside a huge balloon that has a lettering that says "Happy Birthday Kira" in fancy fonts.

Who would leave this here? I picked it up and brought it inside. I saw a small card, so I grabbed it to see if it says who it came from.

Belated happy birthday. I'm sorry.

-Kohan

It's from none other than my cheating ex-boyfriend. I was about to throw it in the trash can when I heard a thud on the back yard. I went there and I saw Inojin and Kohan on the ground.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Did you receive my gift?" Asked Kohan.

"Yeah, it's in the trash can already." I replied.

"Look, I'm really sorry for what I have done to you. Ever since we broke up, I've been miserable. You can ask his mother to see how terrible my performance is." He said.

"You know what? You're a fucking asshole! You're not even really sorry for what you've done, you're just sorry because you got caught! Who is she?! Is she the one you told me not to worry about?! You fucking cheater!" I yelled at him.

"Inojin, don't hang out with him anymore. He'll just teach you how to lie and how to cheat." I told Inojin and he went even paler.

"Kira, let me explain please!" Begged Kohan.

I couldn't help myself but to throw a kunai at him and it hit him on his arms.

"Get out of here before I throw another one in your eyes." I said.

He immediately left while holding his arms to stop the bleeding.

"Kira chan, do you really hate him that much?" Asked Inojin.

"What would you do if you see your dad kissing another woman behind your mom's back?" I asked.

"I would get mad at him." He replied.

"See, I hope you understands me." I said.

"Of course. I'll be going now." He said and he rode his giant pelican again.

Ugh! I don't know what to do! Is it too early for day drinking? Oh, fuck it.

I left the house to go to a liquor store and bought some alcoholic drinks with mixers.

As I was walking by a neighborhood, I saw Kohan with a girl. The girl he told me not to worry about. The girl is putting bandages on his arms and being all lovey dovey.

This is what I'm talking about, he's apologizing to me and giving me gifts when he's with someone else.

"Kohan." I called. His face froze.

"Babe, who is she?" Asked the girl.

"No one! Just a friend." Kohan replied with a slight panic.

"That's not what you said last night while you were moaning my name." I said with a smirk.

"Kohan?! What is she talking about?!" Asked the girl angrily.

"Kira, stop!" Said Kohan.

"But I thought you don't want to stop? You like to keep it going even though you've already cummed, right?" I asked.

The girl cried and she slapped Kohan hard on his face. I just left them with a smile, and I continued to walk home.

When I got home, I quickly mixed my drinks and started drinking it. I went to the backyard with my drinks and continued chugging it there.

I should've known. Ever since I saw them together, I felt something strange especially when the girl is looking at Kohan.

After I few hours, I'm feeling really dizzy. I didn't even notice the time that it was 5 pm already. I don't think I can eat dinner anymore.

"I'm home." I heard Konohamaru said.

"Kira? Where are you?" He asked.

"Backyard!" I replied.

"What are you doing here? You didn't even greet me." He said while sitting beside me.

"Drink this." I said and I gave him the glass with the cocktails, and he started to take sips.

"It's good. What's this?" He asked.

"Just a couple of alcohols and mixers." I replied with a smile.

"Don't tell me... You've been drinking all afternoon?" He asked and I nodded.

"Kira! Why would you do that?" He asked and he threw away all of the remaining cocktails.

"Why did you throw it away!" I said in a high tone.

"No more cocktails for you. That's enough." He said.

"Kohan visited me." I said softly.

"So, that's why." He retorted.

"I threw a kunai at him and it hit him in the arm." I said.

"You WHAT?!" He asked with a shock.

"He deserved it! I should've dealt critical damage to him." I replied with a pout.

"Hey, what kind of alcohol are in there? I'm starting to feel dizzy." He asked.

"Rum, tequila, a couple ounces of vodka." I replied.

He removed his vest and shirt and laid down on the floor. He's got a really nice body.

"It's so hot!" He said with his eyes closed and I just laughed at him.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked and he pulled me to him causing me to lay on his arms.

"You're so lightweight!" I said.

"I rarely drink." He said.

Deadly silence...

"Hima's right." He said breaking the silence.

"About what?" I asked.

"Me, liking you." He replied.

Those were his last words, and I didn't hear anymore. I guess he fell asleep already. I closed my eyes because this time, my head hurts whenever I see a light. I hugged him tight causing me to fall asleep fast.