Chapter 3

"Finally, we're home." I said

"We didn't even last long outside." Kohan commented.

"I know but, I just love the idea of being in bed after wandering for almost 2 decades." I replied.

"Do you think Sasuke san is right?" He asked.

"About what? He's right for many reasons but what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Us. Dating." He replied.

"I mean, I'm open. Do you want to?" I asked again.

"I'll admit. I was interested in you the moment you froze yourself." He replied.

"Kohan, it's just a yes-no question. What the hell are you talking about?" I said.

"YES!!! Are you satisfied?" He asked with an annoyed expression.

"Okay. And if we don't work out?" I asked.

"Then we didn't. We just carry on with our lives." He replied and I just nodded.

"So, we're official?" He asked and I just nodded again.

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked.

"It's my day off." He replied.

I sat on the couch and opened my items book and then a moment later, Kohan sat with me.

"I kinda wanna do something." He said while lowering my book.

"What?" I asked.

He didn't answer me. He just leaned in and initiated a kiss. I didn't pull though I just kissed him back.

The book that I was holding wasn't in my hands anymore because my hands are already traveling to his head, pulling his hair, deepening the kiss.

I think this is one of the side effects of the birth control. To be horny.

He suddenly pulled away.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded of course.

"Say it. I need your consent verbally." He added.

"Yes." I replied.

With just one swift move, I'm now sitting on his lap and his hands are crossed on my back. We break our lip lock and started undressing each other.

"Shouldn't we go to the bedroom?" He asked.

"No. This will do." I replied.

His hands traveled to every part of my body while my hands started to feel his rock-hard abs. I felt that his manhood became hard under me as well.

He lifted me slightly and he inserted his manhood. I gasped when I felt it inside me. I started moving up and down slowly then I speed up a little.

"K-Kohan." I moaned his name and he started to pull my hair.

"Y-yes, god damn it moan for me! Moan my name!" He said while breathing heavily.

With just another one swift move, he's now topping me while I'm lying on the couch. He started taking me roughly and I enjoyed every bit of it.

"Fuck you're so tight." He said which made me blush.

"Harder." I said and he did. He's pounding me harder and faster.

"I'm... coming." He said and his thrust became slow but still deep and full of force.

After a couple of thrust, I heard his moan and I felt something warm inside me. He suddenly fell on top of me and I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

He raised his face and gave me a kiss.

"Good thing you've got birth control." He said then he pulled out and sat on the couch.

"I'll take a shower. Want to come?" I asked.

"Oh, I can't do round 2 anymore." He replied.

"Were just gonna shower, silly." I said.

He stood up and went with me in the shower and we cleaned ourselves. Our shower had included some make out session but definitely no round 2. After we took a shower, we got dressed of course and then he already left saying he needs to be somewhere.

Knock, knock, knock.

I went to go get the door after I heard the knock. I opened it and I saw Konohamaru with his team.

"Hey, sorry but they just keep on bugging me to go here." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"Konohamaru nii chan, that's not how you invite a girl to eat outside." Said Boruto.

"You heard Boruto, can we invite you to eat?" Konohamaru asked.

"Sure. Where?" I asked him.

"Thunder burger!" Said Boruto with full of energy.

"Again? You always eat there!" Complained Sarada.

"Kira san, why do you have a leaf headband?" Asked Mitsuki while looking at the table in my back.

"Oh, Kohan might've left it there." I replied.

"Why would Kohan san leave his head band?" Asked Boruto.

Konohamaru and I just looked at each other. He blushed and looked away which is sign that he knows why Kohan left his head band.

"Uh, let's get going, shall we?" I asked and Boruto agreed so we made our way to Thunder burger.

When we got there, we ordered our foods and sat on the booth. Me and Konohamaru shared a booth while Boruto and the three of them sat in front of us.

"Kira nee chan, I heard you and papa talk last night." Said Sarada.

"Really? About what?" I asked.

"About you and Kohan san dating." She said. Her saying those words made the soda I'm drinking went out of my nose.

"Hey, are you okay Kira?" Asked Konohamaru worriedly while handing me a napkin.

I took the napkin and wiped my nose.

"Yes." I answered.

"Were you nervous, Kira san?" Asked Mitsuki who doesn't eat anything.

"No. I was playing with my soda in my mouth and then I slightly choked." I replied.

"So, are you dating?" Asked Boruto.

"Yeah?" I replied unsurely.

"Is that why you got birth control? Are you--?" Sarada couldn't finish her words. I looked at Konohamaru and saw that his face is red. This topic makes him uncomfortable.

"Getting married?" Continued Sarada. I heard Konohamaru sighed.

"No. I just decided to get birth control because it makes my acnes go away." I lied.

"Oh, I thought you two will make your own family." Said Boruto.

"No." I said. Boruto seemed so relieved.

"Not yet." I added and his face dropped. I laughed of course! Boruto seemed so innocent.

"Kira san! Don't you dare joke like that!" He said with a pout and I just laughed at him.