4.5

“All dead?”

Yao Ye couldn’t believe it.

He couldn’t imagine how a person who was alive before would suddenly disappear into the world.

This is the first time Yao Ye has faced death so profoundly since he can remember. He is a little tranced and a little confused.

Is that taciturn boy really dead?

Seeing Yao Ye’s expression at a loss, Yao’s father sighed and said, “Oh, yeah, who would have thought that things are fickle. I originally planned to invest a sum of money for them to improve the situation of the family. It’s just these few things. Heaven is busy taking care of you. I heard the news before I had time, when I was free.”

Father Yao rubbed Yao Ye’s fluffy hair lovingly, and then said, “That person who helped you is called Yuanping, right? Hey, he is also a poor child…”

Listening to Yao’s father’s narration, Yao Ye’s pale cheeks showed some confusion.

From Yao’s father, Yao Ye learned the whole story.

Since he was hospitalized with a high fever three days ago, Yao’s father has been angry with the butcher and has been hanging around the butcher’s family without contacting him.

After all, Yao Ye was his only baby son, but he fell ill in the slaughterhouse for some reason. His son had a high fever and remained unconscious. The doctor even warned that he might be burned into a fool.

He asked the butcher, but the butcher didn’t know.

Concerns are chaotic, and Yao’s father will inevitably become sulking.

In the past three days, because the butcher was angry at the failure of attracting capital, he often committed domestic violence against his wife and son. In severe cases, he even stripped his wife’s clothes naked in front of the guests to laugh.

Unbearable, his wife burned the slaughterhouse on fire, and the slaughterhouse was reduced to a sea of ​​flames. All three of the family died in the slaughterhouse.

This human tragedy has become explosive news in the town for the past two days.

Everyone is discussing the butcher’s wife who is said to be a good husband, the wife who is said to be a good husband, the wife who is said to be crazy, and the gloomy little son, Even at a young age, he lost his life.

After listening to Yao’s father’s narration, Yao Ye couldn’t help showing a lost expression.

Yao Ye didn’t feel much about Yuanping, at most he was a little grateful and a little interested, it was purely a young man’s curiosity.

But unexpectedly, Yuanping was gone suddenly, and people would always beautify the dead, and Yao Ye was no exception.

Thinking of everything that experienced in the slaughterhouse that day, everything that was bizarre and terrible seemed to be a nightmare, the terrifying monster faded away and was replaced by a silent and pale young face.

Yuanping seemed to have been acting calmly. He must have known what happened in the slaughterhouse that day, but he said nothing and firmly led him out of the slaughterhouse.

Yao Ye kept playing back the scenes that Yuanping had appeared in his mind. The eccentric teenager in his memory suddenly became mysterious and charming, and every move when he took him out of the slaughterhouse became mysterious, like a fantasy. Magnificent dreams.

Suddenly, Yao Ye felt very sad about Yuanping’s death. If he hadn’t died yet, they would have become very good friends.

“Dad, let’s build a tomb for their family, otherwise they would be too pitiful.” Yao Ye said pityingly.