3.10

“Didi——”

The whistle of the car was particularly harsh in the quiet late night.

Yao Ye quickly released the horn button he had accidentally pressed, and wiped the sweat from his forehead nervously.

He drove the car and drove out of the villa, and his trunk was carrying two broken monster bodies.

He was going to throw the two bodies into a reservoir in the suburbs.

Only in this way can all the sins of the night be buried.

The current Yao Ye is really fortunate that Mingan’s villa is located in an empty area. All monitoring is controlled by the inside of the villa, allowing him to load the corpse into the car without hesitation, and then hide the corpse.

As long as the body cannot be found, the police will have no reason to suspect him… At least, there is no evidence to punish him.
Yao Ye didn’t know if his strategy would work, but he didn’t want to go to jail. This method of throwing the body was the best solution he could think of.

“Huh! Huh!”.

Yao Ye’s over-tightened spirit put a heavy burden on his heart, his heart beating quickly, and his breathing became heavy.

Looking at the invisible road ahead, Yao Ye was really scared when driving in this deserted suburb late at night. He gritted his teeth and suppressed the tears in his eyes, so that he would not cry on the spot.

He really didn’t understand why things suddenly became like this.

It was clear that the gold master died, and he was still sinking in grief. In the blink of an eye, he became a suspected murderer.
No, it’s not him, he didn’t commit a crime, those things are monsters.

Yao Ye shook his head, looking in a daze.
But, will anyone believe it?

Nonsense such as the resurrection of the corpse will only be regarded as a mental patient!

Soon, the car stopped by the reservoir.
Yao Ye opened the car door tremblingly, got out of the car, looked at the barren scene nearby, swallowed his saliva, and walked to the trunk.

This is an abandoned reservoir in Lihe City, which is a pool of stagnant water with few fishes.

Due to the construction of water conservancy projects a few years ago, this small reservoir has become less and less useful, and it was simply abandoned. If the body is hidden under the reservoir, no one will find it.

Click——

Opening the trunk, Yao Ye looked at a large suitcase inside, still with some fear.

But for the sake of his own future, Yao Ye gritted his teeth and took out the suitcase. The heavy weight made him almost unable to pull it up.

Click and click——

Just after Yao Ye finally removed the suitcase, a rustling voice came. Yao Ye’s hair stood upright, and he looked around and found nothing unusual...

When he listened carefully, he realized that the sound was coming from the suitcase.

Yao Ye leaned over and listened carefully.

After a while, his face turned pale.

Why, this sound…

It’s like the sound of humans chewing food…

Yao Ye backed away in fright, seeing a lot of red blood seeping out of the suitcase, more and more.

The suitcase also began to tremble slightly, as if something wanted to break free.
Yao Ye stared at the suitcase, biting his fingers nervously, his mental state was about to collapse.