3.14

“Wait for me… will find you again…”

The corners of the small mouth of the glaze-colored pupils were bent, and the blood flowed down the arc, scary red.

Yao Ye cried out of breath and didn’t want to have another experience of the death of his lover.

“Woo…no…oooo…”

Xiao Zhang’s glaze-colored eyes gradually spread, lost focus, and stopped moving.

Yao Ye held him in his arms, and his tears mixed with the blood that Little Zhang had stained on him, blurring his vision.

Not far away, only the remaining four soldiers stopped shooting and approached the back row of the carriage cautiously.

Then, ignoring Yao Ye’s pleading, he threw Xiao Zhang’s body out of the car.

“No…oooo! Please! Don’t throw him down…!!!”

Yao Ye’s voice was so sharp that it was almost bleeding.

boom! ! !

The man in military uniform was randomly thrown on the side of the road, his pupils out of focus were still facing the direction of the bus.

After a long time, the corpse slowly recovered. Its spine was still bleeding from bullets and bullets. Only the glazed pupils were dilated, and invisible mental fluctuations quickly spread throughout Keli City.

The memory belonging to it begins to synchronize in the consciousness of each pollutant.

In every corner of Keli City, countless polluted bodies with glazed eyes raised their heads.

The memories are synchronized in real time, which makes them confused for a moment, who were originally addicted to cannibalism.

But immediately, their expressions turned into exactly the same anger and longing.

At this moment, all the pollutants distributed in different places in the city finally become the same consciousness and have a common “brain”.

On the streets where people come and go, countless people with glazed eyes and different looks all look towards the suburbs.

Their actions and behavior are as uniform as robots, with a strong sense of disharmony and weirdness, enough to awaken the fear of the unknown imprinted in the depths of the human soul.

“Ahhhhh! Fuck!!! They are killing people!”

A contaminated body of the same type that was just being dissected walked onto the street, covered in blood.

“Ahhhhh!!! Monster monster!!!”

There were also dismembered contaminated bodies walking onto the streets with their heads missing.

These extremely strange scenes frightened other normal citizens to scream, and subconsciously ran away. Fear filled the whole city, and the screams persisted for a long time.

The polluters didn’t pay attention to the human fuss. They walked towards the swimming villa in the suburbs and murmured to themselves, the love in their eyes was deep and sick.

“wait for me……”

“wait for me……”

They want to take their love back.

Swimming Villa

Inside the villa, the black-haired man who seemed to be looking for something stopped in the hallway every day recently.

Since growing from a piece of flesh to a whole body half a month ago, he has always felt that something is missing in the villa, as well as the heart part is extremely hollow, he has not been able to find the answer to all this.