2.4

Warm daylight spills through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the dining room, and the air-conditioning in the villa that operates all the year round makes the villa look particularly cool in the summer.

Yao Ye sat at the dining table, watching Jiang Cai serve a plate of delicious dishes, which seemed to make people move their index fingers.

“My dear, try my craft! In order to keep the hands from getting rough, I haven’t cooked for a long time. But as long as it’s for my dear, they are willing to do anything…”

The beautiful woman fiddled with the hair around her ears, and her veins were affectionate and suggestive.

Yao Ye was about to move his chopsticks. He stiffened when he heard the words. He still smiled and said, “It looks delicious, next time I come to cook, my craftsmanship is also good!”

Jiang Caijiao looked at her beloved lover angrily, knowing that he was changing the subject again.

But she didn’t say anything, after all, she really liked her lovely lover.

They will have a long time in the future, and she will always wait until the lover opens up to herself.

When Yao Ye saw that the rich woman didn’t speak any more, his heart was relieved, but his eyes became more melancholy.

What to do, he still seems to be unacceptable to the rich woman. It is too shameless to just take the money and not do business, but to live in another house. He spit on himself.

The young man with black hair and dark eyes lowered his eyelashes, and his beautiful and outrageous facial features appeared soft under the warm light outside the window, and the faint melancholy expression in his expression made people feel loving.

Jiang Cai stared blankly, her cheeks held up, her eyes blurred.

The love in her heart overwhelmed her, wishing that time would stop at this moment, so that she and her dear could always love each other.

Soon, a meal was spent amid Yao Ye’s guilt and Jiang Cai’s nympho.

After drinking and eating, Yao Ye got up to clean up the dishes.

After all, have eaten rice, and it would be too much to not even brush the bowl.

Jiang Cai couldn’t stop it, so she had to follow Yao Ye into the kitchen virtuously, helping to wash the dishes gently.

Yao Ye was embarrassed in his heart, so as long as no intimate physical contact was involved, they were responsive to Jiang Cai, and the two seemed to be husbands and wives.

“By the way, my dear, there might be a little noise downstairs tonight, my dear had better not come out, okay?”

Jiang Cai seemed to be thinking of something suddenly and smiled charmingly.

there’s noise? Quarrel?

Yao Ye remembered what had happened in the morning and nodded.

He has a little white face, and he can’t get along with the quarrel, so naturally he won’t go on.

Jiang Cai smiled obsessively at her lover’s handsome eyebrows and flushed with excitement.

After tonight, she will be able to fly far away with her beloved Yao Ye.
That night.

Jiang Cai watched the last servant leave the villa, her red lips hooked slightly.

Speaking of which, she would also like to thank the old man who is obsessed with cleanliness. In order to drive her away, she deliberately dismissed all the servants and wanted to force her to leave.