"I know this is going to happen if we're left alone, so you better reign your libido while we're in my parents' house, and in front of your mother." She laughed at his sour expression and gave him a light peck on his mouth.

"You promised me after we finished the nephilim case you would show me what you're wearing inside." Noah stubbornly pulled her close and grabbed her butt with both of his big hands, making Feng Yue gasp and hold onto his neck tight. He then lifted her up and put her on the kitchen island, while nudging her thigh open to get closer to her. Feng Yue unconsciously hooked her legs around Noah's waist and deepened her kiss, and it was Noah's turn to groan painfully. He then pulled Feng Yue's hair back to expose her neck, and he started to nibble on it, when he vaguely heard the cough from his behind. 

It took a few more seconds to get out of his lust haze, and looked over at the person who disturbed him, when he saw Xie Lian with a smile on his handsome face.

"Noah, your mom wants to talk to you, and you should come too, Feng Yue." He then cast down his eyes and there's a hint of amusement in his face when he saw Noah's obvious erection and Feng Yue's reddened face. "I'll give you a few minutes to compose yourself, kids. Be careful not to let Wangji see you like this or he's going to go berserk." Xie Lian waved his hand and left the kitchen. 

It took them more than a couple of minutes to calm down and wash their faces with cold water. Noah would prefer to drown himself in a cold bath to calm himself down, but he settled with cold face wash, and the water drenched him up to his neck, thankfully he had a black shirt on. Feng Yue looked at him with a satisfied smile on her face as she gave him a small towel to dry himself off.

"I told you not to do that, and you never listened."

Noah laughed as he pulled her close and gave her a light peck on her nose.

"So, not a missus yet and already started to nag me, woman?" He playfully nosed her neck and then lifted her to his wide shoulder, forcefully carried her to the room where his mother was waiting.

"Noah, are you nuts?" Feng Yue tried to act like she was angry, but her giggles betrayed her intention. "You're acting like a caveman, you brute!" But Noah only laughed as he walked the short walk to the room where his mother was.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji, who nodded, then she faced the rest of the family and started to explain the reason why they were called here.

"So, first of all, I apologize for making you all come here in a rush, but we have a good reason for that." She took out the laptop and showed them the surveillance photos. "Someone has been tracking all of us, ever since before I became Mo Xuanyu–yeah, Xichen, you might want to explain that to Yanli. Anyway, since we haven't found who did this, we hope that you guys stay here, in this apartment, for a while. There's plenty of room for all of you. So, any question?"

"Is this connected to the twins?" Yuwen Xing asked her. 

"Yes. I can't tell you more right now, since we're still investigating. But the person behind this whole scheme is a very dangerous one. We need to find out more before we can act accordingly."

When there was no other question, Wei Wuxian told them to relax and go to their rooms, then she gestured to He Xuan to follow her and Lan Wangji to the patio. He Xuan knew this must be somehow connected to why they asked him not to bring Shi Qingxuan over before they talk.

"Does this all somehow have something to do with Shi Wudu?" He Xuan asked Wei Wuxian right after she closed the patio door.

"Yes, unfortunately. But we still don't know the truth." Wei Wuxian sat on the couch beside Lan Wangji. "Last night, Duncan–he's an old acquaintance, came and gave us the drive, and told us that it was Shi Wudu who's behind this all, including the… creation of the twins." Her face hardened but she went on. "Of course we still don't have any proof, and Duncan–although he said that he helped raise the twins, had a long and complicated history with us. I don't even know how he is still alive." Wei Wuxian paused as Lan Wangji lit his cigarette. "We're on our way to talk to Jun Wu and I need Xie Lian to come with me. Can you take care of this place? We will let you know as soon as possible about our progress, but meanwhile, please keep this out of Qingxuan, we don't need to burden her with unverified facts." 

He Xuan nodded. He knew that although Shi Qingxuan was not involved, there's no guarantee that she wouldn't let it slip that they were investigating her brother. 

"And also, keep the twins out of radar. We need to make sure that there's no other danger before we bring them into light."

He Xuan wasn't sure about this task since the twins–his siblings, were apparently more capable at defending themselves and fought to the death–their opponents mostly. But hey, he's the big bro now, so he would do anything to keep his family safe.