1.1 Abnormal Noise in the Morgue

Start from the beginning

He is a recent college student in his early twenties, and his energetic age is too tired to breathe every day.

Putting the picked up sign pen into the pen holder, Yao Ye sorted out the last few case books, and then he took a sigh of relief and relaxed.

It was easy today. There were not many patients in the hospital, and the director had nothing to tell him to do. This time, he could finally get off work before 12 o’clock.
Thinking about this, Yao Ye stretched out on the office chair, got up and picked up the cup, and was about to go to the water dispenser in the doctor’s office to collect water. He had been busy for a long time, and he was already thirsty.

Gudong—a hard sob came out of the bucket of the drinking fountain.

Yao Ye silently watched the last drop of water dripping out of the tap of the water dispenser. He could only admit that he was unlucky and walked out of the doctor’s office with the cup.

In addition to the water dispenser in the doctor’s office, there is also a public water dispenser next to the service counter in the lobby that can receive water. Yao Ye licked some chapped lips, speeded up and walked through the narrow corridor, and went straight to the service counter.

He just happened to have some oral ulcers these days, and he didn’t feel it when he was busy with work just now. When he was free, he felt really thirsty, and even the wounds with ulcers were aching.

“Hey, have you heard? Recently, many people in our city started to burn paper on the street, and they all said that they could be transported! But it is a bit unscrupulous. It is said that it will take away the good luck of those who step on the paper dust!”

“Yes, yes! I heard that too! But this is not superstition!”

“Hurt! I would rather believe it if there is something or not! You don’t know how evil this time around our community is. Several young people committed suicide by jumping off the building for no reason, making people panic!”

Several nurses on duty near the service desk were chatting, chatting in full swing, and did not notice that Yao Ye had already walked to the service desk to collect water.
Yao Ye glanced at them. After a whole day of tiredness, he couldn’t beat his head. The head was almost as usual, but he silently picked up the water.

“Yeah, Sister Li reminded me of what you said like that. There are many gossips near our house. It seems that it is also a haunted place. I don’t dare to inquire about it. I am afraid of this as a child…”

“Didi-ta-”
The sound of hot water dripping into the cup sounded, abruptly interrupting the nurses' chatting, and it seemed extremely crippled in this empty service hall.

“Ouch!”

Sister Li, the head nurse with her ball head, was listening attentively, but she jumped forward with fright. She almost didn’t get scared of a heart attack. She turned her head and wanted to scold and found that it was a recent newcomer who was receiving water. The household intern Yao Ye could only hold back alive.

This kid was introduced by the dean, so she couldn’t easily offend, and she could only bear it.

Seeing that he was scared, Yao Ye smiled awkwardly, and said, “I’m sorry, I thought you saw me. There is no water in the office. I will pick up some water.”

Sister Li smiled and adjusted her somewhat crooked nurse’s hat, and waved her hand:

“It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s because we’ve got a good chat.”

“I haven’t got off work yet, Xiao Yao, it’s so late, you must pay attention to safety when you go back later!” Another middle-aged nurse next to him also smiled. She has always liked Yao Ye’s tender skin. The handsome face of the young man who squeezed the water made people feel comfortable.

“Yeah, Yao Ye, I think your dark circles are very heavy recently. Take care to rest.” Yu Yi, a young nurse who has been quietly smiling and listening to people chatting, looked at Yao Ye with affection, a pair of water on her delicate face. Wang Wang’s eyes are particularly moving.

Yu Yi is a famous flower of Gaoling in this hospital. There are countless suitors, but she does not fake the color, but she treats Yao Ye who has just come to practice in a different way, and even has a feeling of affection. , Yao Ye was squeezed out by those jealous colleagues for a while, and he was very annoyed for a while. It was only a few days ago that his uncle who was the dean came forward to settle the matter.
Faced with the care of this beauty who has suffered a lot of innocent disasters, Yao Ye only felt goose bumps all over his body, and even the ulcers in his mouth hurt even more. He uncomfortably responded casually, took the water and left for a second. Don’t want to stay longer.

Yu Yi looked at Yao Ye’s back as if fleeing for his life, her face turned black, her fingernails pinched her hands, stomped her feet with anger, and she cursed Yao Ye as a straight male cancer.

Yao Ye, who managed to escape, didn’t know Yu Yi’s anger and frustration. Even if he knew it, he wouldn’t pay much attention to it. He has always been a person who doesn’t like to socialize. He looks like a beautiful woman with deep thoughts.

He just held the hot water cup he had just filled with water and touched his cheek again. He was tortured by the ulcer on the inner wall of his mouth and gasped. The more he wanted to hurry home from get off work, he took a lot of eager steps.

“boom!”

Wow—-
Yao Ye, who wanted to rush back to the office to pack up his things and get off work, didn’t notice a person walking out of the corner of the corridor and bumped his head.

For an instant, Yao Ye felt his head hit a wall, and the huge impact caused many gold stars to appear in front of him.
He fell to the ground, and a lot of hot water was spilled from the cup without the lid tightly closed. People could not dodge, all the hot water spilled on his arm, and steaming hot air.

“Hmm!” The hot water that had just been boiled directly touched people’s skin, and its lethality was not to be underestimated. The person frowned in pain, and the exposed skin quickly began to become red and wrinkled.

Hearing the man’s painful muffled sound, Yao Ye was startled, ignoring his injured ankle, stepped forward and looked at the severe burn, and apologized anxiously: “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry! Don’t move. , I’ll get medicine for you to treat the wound! No no, let’s take a look at the injury first, if the skin falls off, it will be serious…”

Yao Ye approached the person burned by him at a loss and looked up, only to recognize that it was An Ling, the night guard in the hospital.