Notice

Hello, I came not to update, but to announce something.

It may not have been obvious, but YXY have been my main picks from the start. So what just happened is really affecting me. And I know that it's affecting all of us.

I think I need to take a break for a while, and try to process everything or accept what happened. There are requests on my drafts, and I want to finish them. For you, my readers, and for the trainees. But this is just too much for me to handle.

I won't be discontinuing this book, or at least right now I don't think so. I'm just thinking of taking a break, and plan on publishing the remaining stories once I'm feeling better.

For those who requested, your stories are in my drafts and I don't plan on leaving them behind. So don't worry, it'll just take some time before I can feel okay.

I love the girls so much, and I want to write more stories for them because it's the least I can do aside from supporting them. That's why before I take a break, I will be leaving you guys a one shot for the two trainees that I really wanted to save. It'll be posted this weekend, so I hope you look forward to it.

As always, stay safe and healthy. I hope you guys feel better soon too <3