Scaredy Cat - May

(A gift for those like me who are still sad about this week's eliminations. And May :'<< )

Your P.O.V.

"Hey, Y/n! You wanna come with us?" Youngeun asked me.

"Where? I'm too tired to go out today, though." I replied without opening my eyes.

It was a weekend and my friends decided to hang out at our house today. I told them that I would rather sleep the whole day because I was tired finishing school activities. But they crashed here anyway.

"Some of our blockmates asked us out to go with them at the town fair." Jia stated.

"Town fair? I'd rather get some rest..." I mumbled and turned over the bed.

"What if I told you that your crush is going?" I immediately sat up after hearing what Youngeun said.

"Really? Are you sure?" I beamed.

"Such a simp." Jia muttered as they both laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes at them and stood up to go get dressed.

"What? I thought you needed to rest?" Youngeun questioned.

"What rest? I don't need that." I grinned and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Once we arrived at the venue, there were already a lot of people. It was late in the afternoon and the sun would probably start to set soon.

"Where are they? You said that they would be here." I asked the two of them.

"That was just a prank. We just wanted to take you out of bed today." Youngeun stuck out a tongue at me as I huffed in annoyance.

"You--"

"Okay you two, since we're here now we should get going." before I can start torturing Youngeun, Jia went in between us and led us to different booths.

Well, it is a bummer that I can't see her today. But I'm already hyped for this, so I should just enjoy.

"Hey, I want to go play that thing." I tugged at Jia's shirt, pointing her the claw machine nearby.

"Oh, that? Sure." we walked to the machine but were stopped when Youngeun pulled Jia's other arm.

"I want to play that gun game though." she pouted.

I gave her a suspicious look but she just smiled at me before turning back to Jia.

"We can just play that after--"

"But I want to play it now." she started acting cute and pouting infront of Jia, so I dropped my jaw at the sight.

"But we planned on playing this fi--" I whined but was cut off when Youngeun clung her arms on Jia's.

"Are you serious?!" I complained.

"You two should stop acting so immature, really." Jia scolded.

I just scoffed once again while looking at the two. They looked like lovers and I was a third wheel. This sucks.

"Ugh, you know what, you two go and play that damn gun game. I'll just have to play alone in this thing." I groaned and grumpily walked to the claw machine, leaving the two behind.

Once I took a look at the stuff toys inside, I brought out some coins and prepared myself to play.

To be honest though, I'm not that good at this no matter how dedicated I am. I just really think this one plushie is cute that I have to get it.