The One - Yubing/Caijin & Yuning Version

This version was requested by:  desichaaaaaaaan

3rd Person P.O.V.

"What?!" Yujin shrieked in front of her parents.

"I don't want to hear any complaints. The girl we arranged you with is a perfect person and many would do anything just to have her. You're literally given a blessing without even doing a single thing." her father explained.

"No matter who she is, I don't like this marriage. I don't even know her!" the girl complained.

"Then get to know each other." he replied.

Yujin just scoffed and went out of their mansion. She wasn't the type to just get angry and walk out of their house. But what her father arranged for her was out of the line.

After dialing the number of a certain someone on her phone, she sat down at a bench and waited for that person.

Yujin's P.O.V.

"Jinnie?" I looked up after hearing her voice.

"Are you fine? What's the matter?" she sat down beside me and held my hand.

I took a deep breath and gathered the courage that I have inside.

"Marry me, Yaning." I pleaded while looking into her eyes.

She looked taken aback for a moment, tilting her head as if she didn't understand what I said.

"Is this a prank? Are there hidden cameras or something?" she asked.

"I'm serious. I don't... I don't know what to do anymore." I sighed while trying to hold back my tears.

My family had been very controlling of me ever since. I wanted to be an idol, just like my girlfriend. But they forced me to take business and finish my studies because I'm the only successor of our company.

"You know how my parents are..." I whispered.

"What did they do this time?" she asked concerned.