Ms. Perfect 2 - Kang Yeseo

Requested anonymously

Your P.O.V.

I entered the school, same as the usual. Students minding their own businesses, chattering amongst each other early in the morning.

Not until I heard the same high-pitched squeals of the girls. I didn't even need to look behind to know who it was.

But it was different today. Everything was the same, except this jittery feeling in my stomach whenever she crosses my mind.

When I turned to look at her, she was smiling. Like the usual, she smiled and greeted the girls who talked to her. But this time, she finally met my eyes.

I had mixed emotions inside of me, hesitating whether to smile because of what happened yesterday, or to avoid her eyes and walk away as I always do because I'm still unsure of my feelings.

Until a student suddenly looked between us, and realized the eye contact that we shared for quite some time.

"Yeseo, do you know her?" she suspiciously asked.

Before I can hear her answer, a body bumped into mine, almost pushing me down the ground in a motion.

"Get out of my way, you're blocking Yeseo." this girl grumbled.

I huffed and watched as she walked to Yeseo, greeting her with a smile on her lips. While the latter, was still staring at me.

I was supposed to wave at her, but she suddenly faced all those girls that were surrounding her. It hurt a bit, but I can understand.

"Hey Y/n! What are you doing, still standing there?" Qiao called me.

"Oh, nothing. Let's just go to the room." I replied before taking her hand and pulling her away.

As soon as we settled down at our seats, I faced Sein and playfully spanked her in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!" she whined.

"Why did you steal Qiao from me yesterday? She was my pair first." I complained.

"What do you mean? Yeseo was the one who stole you from Qiao." she scoffed.

"Just admit it Y/n. You like her too, don't you?" Qiao nudged me and as if on cue, the girl we were talking about walked inside the room.

Just like the scenario earlier, she greeted all our classmates with a bright smile on her face. She walked to her seat without even looking at me, and I started wondering if what happened yesterday was just a fever dream to me.

"Hey Sein, you told me you'd buy me ice cream." I reminded her as soon as we sat inside the cafeteria.

"Oh, right. Let me just buy one for a bit." she walked away while I smiled and excitedly waited for her to come back.

"So, you chose her?" Qiao asked me while munching on her food.

"Not exactly. Just don't tell Sein." I winked and laughed.

When I felt a presence sit beside me, a huge smile immediately formed in my lips as I expected Sein to give me the ice cream. But it was someone else.

"Hi Yeseo!" Qiao greeted.

I still felt quite upset about her mixed actions earlier, so I tried scooting away from her. But then her other friend sat on my right, cornering me in between them.

Great.

"It's okay if we sit beside you guys, right?" she asked with a smile.

Qiao simply nodded and gave me a teasing look, but I just rolled my eyes at her and started eating quickly.