Bambolina (Luca x Shy Axoloti Sea Monster Reader)

Start from the beginning

We were making our way down, but then I heard some men howling at me which made me feel uncomfortable...

"Sei bellissima Y/n!" One of the italians shouted at me...I get it its a compliment...just not used to it."

"Its okay bambolina, were almost to the shore."

Oh...that's new...he's never called me that before. I like it, I even like how he says it, pretty sexy.

We made it to the shore, I can't wait for this date.

"My lady?" He offered me to go in first, so I make my way into the water, my skin shifts into my fish form which resembles an axoloti, we're very rare creatures, but to let you know, we are cute and friendly sea monsters.

I turn to see Luca diving in and held me close to his arms.

Then I felt his lips press against my neck, it made me blush intensely from the area.

"Im sorry I couldn't help it, it's like its been forever without you."

The things he say is always so heart warming.

"W-we can do that after dinner."

He chuckles and held my hand close. "Of course, Im getting hungry as well."

He showed me the way to the dinner table which is near his home, it was a lovely view.

Plus the sea grass does give us more privacy, Luca understands what I go through...he's sometimes like that too.

He pats a rock near him with a basket in between us.

I swam closer and see what he's pulling out. To my surprise it was an adorable sight to see.

He made sea pasta.

"Luca, this looks incredible." I complimented.

He pulled out a bowl portioning it inside then hands it to me.

"Grazie." I said softly, taking a bite of the stuff mama mia...

"This is amazing.." I wish I would pig this out...but Im too insecure to do so.

I heard him chuckle "grazie bella, a kind chef from the town lended me his recipes so I could make it for tonight. It wasn't that hard to make."

He explained while I slurp the noodles.

He slurps his up as well and looked up at the wonderful view of a school of fish following a whale towards one direction.

I brushed my sea whiskers to the side and turn to look at him...he is so handsome, back when we were little he was such a cutie.
Big eyes, sweet smile, big rosie cheeks, and now he's a gentlemen, even when his voice got deeper, he's still the same Luca I knew and loved back in my childhood.

"Say Y/n, I understand you don't like to be surrounded by people...but maybe find a restaurant up there where you feel okay with."

Hmm...this was a small issue with us. Finding a place to eat out...there's a good reason I don't like going into restaurants...its because humans are very judgemental...

"Ill search for a good one tesoro."

I smiled and possibly give it another shot.

I lean in to place a kiss on his cheek and we finish up our delicious dinner.

We decide to head back to the shore.

The thing we love to do as our date is looking up into the stars.

He told me when he was little, him and his friend would look up at night and explore what's out there.

"Come on, let's head back up."

He carried the basket in one hand while he held my hand with the other and we swam our way back up to the surface.

--Back in the shore--

Luca and you were laying against the shore, looking up into stars above.

It was no wonder he was so interested in the universe, he'd even talk about it and it fascinates you.

After taking a moment of silence and relaxation. You felt a hand run up against your thigh, it made you shiver.

Then a soft kiss under your jawline, almost made you squirm.

"L-Luca...~"

"What is it bella?" He whispered into your ear, concerned whether your okay or not okay with it.

"N-not here..."

"Well...no one isn't around, we can just kiss." He placed his fingers under your chin, making you look at him with those chocolate eyes.

"If that's alright with you."

You decided, you did miss the taste of his sweet lips.
"Im alright with it Luca."

Then he curled a smirk in his face, almost an evil face...your scared what he is planning...  He pulling you closer and placing you on top of him.

You squeaked from the action, you weren't too sure what else to say...

"Im always on top, thought we can try something new." No kidding it is new for the both of you.

He kisses you sweetly while you kiss back, almost switching to passionate and french.
Your scared someone would here the both of you moan. Good thing the waves would cover the sound.

You gently cupped his face while he runs his fingers up your waist.
"I love you bambolina..." He said against the kiss. You pant softly from the heated kiss "I-I love you too bello." You replied back and the two of you continue to kiss more, speaking to each other very passionate with lips.

When things were about to get heated, you stopped your self, being all flustered that it's getting really late.

Luca was getting a bit tired himself, so he help you get back to your home safely, saying sweet good nights and shared one last kiss for the night.

"Ill see you tomorrow Bambolina."

You gazed out the window seeing him head back the sea. It was a lovely date, not too big or too small, it was simple yet romantic.

______________________________________