Holding her breath, YN came to the conclusion she would have to fight the five men, as there was nowhere for her to hide. Gripping her gun even tighter, she used the element of surprise to step out from her position, shooting two men before she was tackled to the ground. YN kneed the man on top of her in the stomach, heaving a groan from his mouth. She wrestled him for his gun, looking to the side to see another advancing on them

"Fuck!" She shouted, feeling the man above her snag her shoulder with a knife. Using her legs, YN wrapped them around the man's neck, twisting them until she heard a satisfying crack. Picking up his gun she shot one more man before a boot caught her in the back, sending her flying forward. YN stood up, turning to face her attacker. She came face to face with a large man, a metal face covering adorning his person. He held a sizeable gun, the sight of it making YN grow rigid. "Who are you?" She asked, clenching her fists.

"You don't remember me? You and your friends are the reason I look like this." He said, taking off his helmet to display his mutilated features.

"Rumlow..." YN whispered, eyes as wide as saucers.

"I think I look pretty good... considering." He smirked, cocking his head as he stepped forward, watching with a raised brow as YN backed up. Her back hit concrete and Rumlow continued his advance, crowding her up against a beam. Pressing his gun against her ribcage, YN held her breath, flicking her eyes between Rumlow's brown ones. "You're a pretty little thing aren't you?" YN closed her eyes, tightening her jaw.

"Get off of me." She whispered, trying to distract the man as she lifted her leg, searching for the small gun she had planted there earlier. "Come on, Tony." She choked out.

"Oh, you're friends are otherwise occupied." Rumlow laughed. "I think we'll have some fun, don't you think?" YN grimaced, trying to move her leg slyly enough to the side, opening her eyes to keep them focused on his. Snatching the gun, YN smirked, raising her own brow.

"I think we will." Rumlow frowned, cocking his head.

"What-" YN threw her head forward, connecting it with his nose and making him step back so YN could raise her gun. Rumlow didn't give her much time to think, grabbing it and forcing it back in her face. YN swore, twisting on her foot and using the momentum to kick Rumlow in the chest. As he bent down, YN jump up onto his shoulders, wrapping her legs around his neck and squeezing.

Rumlow shouted, moving around the room trying to remove YN from her position. He bent down and swung his body, forcing YN to release her grip and go flying into a table. Before she could think, Rumlow was on top of her, hands around her neck and squeezing. She tried to fight him, but he leant back out of reach, avoiding her hits all together.

"You stupid little bitch." Rumlow spat, leaning down close to her face. YN's vision was blurring, her eyes losing their battle to stay open as her face turned white from lack of oxygen.

Suddenly, Rumlow was sent flying off YN, as the woman took in a large breath followed by a hoarse cough. Grabbing her throat, she choked on some more breaths, trying to drag in as much air as possible. Looking to her right with still blurry eyes, YN spotted two forms fighting, unable to identify the one fighting against Rumlow.

"YN, oh my God." YN blinked, trying to clear her vision.

"Sam?" She whispered, voice still rough from her necks abuse earlier.

"Yeah, it's me. T'Challa called us, said you were arrested." YN nodded, taking his hand as he helped her up.

"Yeah," She coughed, grimacing. "Rumlow got here before-" Stopping, YN's eyes widened dramatically. "Sam?! You can't be here, you're going to be arrested." Before Sam could respond, a large group of men entered the room, assault rifles held at their hips. Seeing the fight that was occurring, the went to reach for the guns, but two figures dressed in black suits rushed at them, attacking them with brutal force.