Truths

Four Months earlier....

Izumi was walking home from school after her brother snapped. She had never seen him angry before it shock her to be end. Remembering the intense gaze in his eyes. Izumi went straight home to check up on him completely unaware he's gone. As she was close to home she was met with bakugo's sister Mimi.

Izumi:(smile) Oh hey Mimi! How is it going?

Mimi just gave her a annoyed look as Izumi greeted her she really despise Izumi more than her actual brother since she was his supposed twin sister.

Mimi:(Sighs) I'm here for Izuku I just wanted to check up on him since I ACTUALLY care for him.

Izumi wasn't too sure how to respond at first since she knew what she have done to him. Instead of being a true and caring sister she ended up doing the complete opposite of that. But that changes today she was going to be a great sister than what she was before.

Izumi enters her home with Mimi seeing her father and mother sitting down from.... Crying.

Izumi:(concern) Mom? What's wrong?

Inko:(Sniffling)

Toshinori:(Ashamed) Izumi we failed izuku....

Mimi:What.......

Izumi: What do you mean dad?

Inko:(Guilty) W-we N-neglected izuku we have forgotten about him. We never gave him the love he deserves were bad parents....

Mimi was standing there with her auburn hair shading her eyes feeling all sorts of emotions. And anger was at the max like never before in her life.

Mimi: Are you serious right now?

This brought the three's attention seeing her shaking in anger finally done with the Yagi's for their stupidity for neglected and abuse.

Mimi: All this time you finally realizing the fact that you neglected Izuku for all these years..... FOR YOU F****** REALIZED IT NOW!!

This shock the three the first time they see Mimi yelling at them and cursing at them in anger she was like her father who hardly even curses just exploded the dormant super Volcano.

Mimi:(Yelling) DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE BEEN THOUGH AFTER ALL THAT ABUSE AND NEGLECT!!! HE DIDN'T HAD NO ONE TO TURN TO AT ALL!!! AND YOU ALL IF PEOPLE REALIZE THAT TODAY OUT OF THOSE YEARS!! I-i should have gotten him out of here sooner so he could finally have someone who truly loves him and a loving family.

Izumi: Mimi i-

Izumi tried to reconcile with her , but Mimi slapped her hand away in a harsh way giving her a dark look as her tears flowing.

Mimi:(loud) Don't you ever f****** Touch me you B****!!!

Inko didn't know what to say seeing her friends daughter losing her patience. But the truth was she was right every word of it was true she didn't deserve to be a mother.

Toshinori: Young Bakugo please wait we want--

Mimi: Shut it!!!After this I swear I'm getting him out of here you hear me!! I going to save him from you Yagi's!!

With that she went straight to Izuku's  room that made izumi tail behind her trying to stop her from taking Izuku from her. Izumi was now In front of Mimi trying her efforts to prevent her from entering his room.

Izumi: I won't let you take him from me....you maybe my brother's friend.
But I won't let you take him!

Mimi:(Determine) No I won't let you keep him from having a good life B**** now stand away from the door NOW!!

She began to use her quirk with tiny explosions that were much lighter than her brothers making it clear that she would fight tooth and nail for Izuku to escape from this hell.

Izumi:(Stubborn) No I won't let you.

Mimi then quickly use her legs to knock Izumi down on the floor before she could get up she opens the door to Izuku only to see....

Inko:(cried) Izumi!!! Mimi please stop!!

Toshinori went Besides to Izumi before going to izuku room to have a talk with her about what she was doing before stopping as well to see the room that made Mimi heart stopped.

The room was empty to the point that there was no Hero merchandise of any sorts just a plain room with only a bloody rag of sorts on the floor and a knife. Mimi was shaking seeing those rags nearly made her sick that she remembers that when Izuku was beaten from those bullies one of them told him to kill himself.

Mimi:(Thoughts/Horrified) Don't Tell me ..... That he tried.... To.....

Toshinori:(Horrified) My God Inko call-

With that she mentally blocked off their panic and collapsed trying to catch her breath shaking at everything she has found. Her anger for the Yagi's Increase ten fold. Now she was afraid for Izuku well being seeing those bandages and next to them a knife. She couldn't breathe anymore with that she called her mother in a panic asking her to come to the Yagi's household.

Later...

The Detective was there along with mouse of sorts and a old pro hero asking some questions as the old pro was scolding toshinori was harshly that made him ashamed.

Mimi was quite.... Too quite as Mitsuki her mother was comforting her  as her father was talking with the Detective asking for details what's happening. Bakugo was silent he never seen his sister in this state before I honestly to God scared him.

The Detective then was asking Mimi her relationship with Izuku he wasn't happy with the Yagi's at all so he wanted to find out what truly happened.

Mimi: I always care for Izuku when he comes home from school he always has these bruise marks over him. I-i always help him get better and stayed with him when he was sad and depressed..... I just wanted to get him out of here... B-b-but I couldn't get him out of it sooner....

Mitsuki was calming her down before she had a panic attack. The Detective now ask for Izumi and bakugo but before he could get anything from them. Mimi snapped.

Mimi: You want to know what type of relationship they have with him detective? They're his bullies you see they treated like he wasn't worth anything! BESIDES ALL THIS TIME THEY PUT HIM DOWN WHEN HIS LIFE LONG DREAM WAS BEING A HERO!! WHY DID YOU TWO DO IT!?!?
WHY WERE YOU SO INTENTLY TRYING TO STOP HIM FROM ACHIEVING SOMETHING HE WANTED TO DO!? HE GAVE UP ON HIS DREAM BECAUSE OF THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Mitsuki and Masaru were shock seeing their daughter yelling at the Yagi's daughter and her brother. After she yelled at them she calmed down from her temper.

Mimi: After all this when I bring him back I'm going to give a family that truly loves for what he is.... that's a promise I'm going to keep!!

Mimi left the Yagi's household not wanting to stay even close to them at all leaving everyone in shock that the truth was out. The Detective having all that he needed then shook his head in disappoinment before asking nezu what to do with Yagi's and the two teens.

All might was guilty for what he has done he accepted whatever his punishment maybe he promised himself to give izuku a true family and to atone for what he has done. Inko was silent during this whole ordeal that she put on herself silently waiting for Izuku to come home.

Izumi was Ashamed of her actions and wanting for Izuku to come home. As Mimi was walking home she made a vow.

Mimi:(Thoughts) When I see you izuku I promise I'll do everything in my strength to protect you from those bastards!

Season 1 Ending: