"That she is! what are you all doing?" Ubaid asked pulling her to him. She looked at him as if he grown two heads.

"Well admiring the future couple" burhaan said with a smirk.

"Oh the doctor and you I guess."Ubaid said and let inaayat go. She walked to kitchen for water.

"Eww!!" They all made faces and walked back to the table.

Abraar smirked and asked in loud voice.

"Bijaan do we have milk?"Abraar looked at inaayat as she walked to the table with a bowl.

"We do have boy" bijaan answered as she walked out with another bowl to keep on table.

"Achaa, I saw a cat who was drinking milk in the morning." Abraar walked to ubaid and tap at his shoulder than gesture at inayat's face which was turning pink.

"Oh really!" Ubaid said which made inayat's face red. Boys were confused to see the change in their mood.

"Who was it abraar? " Bijaan asked.

"Asif was it you?" Bijaan asked, inayat in embarrassment was walking to her room but abraar held her wrist.

"Was it you?" Abraar asked while tilting his head with a smirk. All boys looked at them.

"Was it a problem?"Inayat asked while looking at bijaan, she shook her head.

She glared abraar and ubaid making them chuckle.

"Look miss tini tiny you can have that all fridge for you but first brush your teeth and when you wake up after two days it is very important to do so."

"Is it really important for you, you to hold on me everytime?"Inayat asked trying to calm herself. But glared at him which made him snort.

"So you want me to hold on you?" Ubaid leaned in table and asked which made inayat to blush she gulped and looked away.

"Take rest instead of roaming the whole place" ubaid said in his sober and stern voice with a steel eyes which erupt goosebumps all over her body.

"And don't go out of that door remember it." Abraar instructed and let her go.

She almost ran to her room. They both shook thier head serving the food for themselves they looked at the other boys.

Who were in shock to see them all carefree in mood.

"What's with you both?" Naoman asked with narrow eyes.

'None, just saw her in morning at thought her a lesson." Abraar said which made them again suspicious.

"You think this was a lesson?" Asif asked.

"You want us to beat her up in pulp?" Ubaid made them silent.

That had thier meal in silence and discussed about what to do with the next project.

"And boys!me and abraar are going for a mission just the two of us.its just a small mission."Ubaid informed.

'Oh we will take care of your girl relax. "Daim assured which made everyone chuckle and ubaid glared at him.

"Watch your-"

"Watch your tongue man." Naoman, burhaan and asif completed his sentence glaring at daim. They all laughed loudly

************

'So you are saying that it might take time to heal?" Inayat asked fifth time as the doctor was looking for her other injuries.

"Yes dear, and please take your medicine in time for fast recovery." The doctor said while checking her ankle. She nodded.

'And take complete bed rest."The doctor announced while packing her equipment and stood.

"That I won't." Inayat said determined.

"What you won't?"The doctor and ubaid asked in unison.

Ubaid came to say his words to bijaan who was with tini tiny But heard her saying those words made him ask .

"I won't bed rest at any cost." Inayat repeat her words loudly.
______________________________________