◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me

Start from the beginning

A-Nian dragged Y/n to a stool that sat next to a table full of a paraphernalia of drawing supplies. A-Nian took off Y/n's bamboo hat and set it aside before inspecting the mess of a man.

     He sighed thoughtfully before tapping the floor with his foot, the small action seemed to pull the blind man over with an invisible rope. The blind man was taller than A-Nian and looked more physically strong. It looked like a soldier and a scholar standing next to one another, but both just as concerned.

"Come with me. Don't move while we're gone."   A-Nian then grabbed the blind man's sleeve, who only smiled softly and let himself be pulled to the outside.

Y/n rested his chin on his hand and looked around the area. At the entrance were two vases arranged in the corners, one with bamboo, the other with cherry blossom branches. The floor was made out of a nice polished wood that Y/n was surprised to come across at first. In the room Y/n was in was the stool, table, and tucked into another corner was a kitchen. Then a room built off of the empty wall had two beds that sat perpendicular to each other on other sides of the room.

Both beds had completely white sheets and pillows. On the wall that had no beds was a painting of a beautiful landscape that had cherry blossom trees that weaved themselves through the grass, and flowers of many different simple colors. Under the painting was another table that had a sword and bamboo hat on it. On the walls around the whole entire house were either windows or more paintings and sometimes plants in holders that hung from the celling.

Y/n was only all that interested about the table with the sword and bamboo hat displayed on it.

The door opened again and Y/n turned to see the pair walking in, he instinctively straightened up, even though he didn't have a real reason to.

A-Nian walked up to Y/n and pulled a wrap of bandages out of his sleeve. Y/n wondered how people just pulled things out of their sleeves anyway, and if he could get sleeves like them.

     He kneeled down in front of Y/n before quickly grabbing Y/n's foot faster than Y/n could move it away. Y/n winced and silently begged himself to stay still and not kick out while A-Nian kept a death-grip on his foot.

"You did a horrible job at bandaging this."

"I know,"

A-Nian looked up and narrowed his eyes at Y/n, who smiled back nervously. A-Nian looked back down and pulled off the bandages wrapped around the anonymous cut that Y/n had. But with one look at the cut A-Nian's face paled, his eyes went wide and he looked back up at Y/n.

Y/n held his hands up in defense of the look A-Nian was giving him.

"Trust me it wasn't that bad before-"

"How the hell did you piss off The Crimson Rain Sought Flower so much that he used his cursed blade on you?!"

     Oh,

"...that's where the cut came from..?"

A-Nian quickly wrapped the new bandages around the cut and sealed them tight. He took a hold of Y/n's shirt collar and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Tell me how you got that."

───༻ ❍ ༺───

After Y/n spilled all the information of everything that happened that eventful night, including having to tell A-Nian and the blind man how he could turn into a swan, everyone was speechless. Waves of confused and frustrated expressions went over the blind man's features. As for A-Nian, he was chewing on his thumbnail out of anxiousness as well behind Y/n's back.