Chapter 13: We Babysit A Monster

Chapter 13: We Babysit a Monster

(Percy Pov)

We reach the island and it’s full of people. We leave the ship while Leo stayed to fix it. Jason and Piper are going to the ferris wheel and the others are walking around the carnival. Are they forgotten that we are in a quest so we don’t have time to have fun. But they are all gone except Annabeth that still in my side.

“Percy let’s go there” She said happy

“But we are in a quest” I protested

“Please” she begged

“Okay” I agree

And we go where she wanted to go.

Annabeth are playing when a little boy came to us and asking to help him, he’s look like 5 years old so Annabeth help him, she said that she help the kid and meet her to the ship. I was going to the ship when a 5 years old girl came and asking for a help. Like the kid we found she said that she is lost so I help her to find her parents.

It’s been an hour but we couldn’t find her parents. She said that there but not in there and now she said that her parents are inside the world of mirrors. We enter there but all I can see is mirrors. She just walking around like she knew this place so well, I just follow her when I saw a door. I open the door and I saw a big cage full of people, wait not people they are all demigods, I turn around when I saw not a little girl but a woman with red eyes. I was going to uncapped Riptide when she suddenly grab my hands and took Riptide. She smiled.

“So another one” The other guy said

“He’s with the others” The woman said

“Wait who is the other?” I asked but she just smile

Two men take me to a jail and I saw them. Jason, Nico, Will, Pollux, Travis, Mark and the girls are in that another jail close to us. I know how they are there too because a girl or boy need a help and take them here. They put me in and I saw them.

“Hey what’s up?” I asked

“We are locked up here” Pollux said

 “So any planed?” I asked

“No” they all said in unison

“Where are the others?”

“I think you know” a girl voice said

When I turn around I saw the girls.

“Annabeth has a plan” Piper said

We wait until Annabeth completed her plan but the… I don’t know what they are I will going to call them soul eater because I saw them take a demigod and just a minute she’s dead and look so old. Like they are need soul to look young again. What kind of monsters doing that.

We are still waiting for the plan but it’s too late when the woman walked and opened the jail. Oh no they will go to eat again. The woman going to took a girl but she changed her mind and took Annabeth.

“Annabeth!” I yelled

“Percy!” Annabeth yelled nervous

“Let her go!” I yelled

And the woman looked to me.

“She’s beautiful so her soul will be good” she said and come near to me

When her face is near to me I punch her face hard and blond coming down to her nose and her nosse is broke. She looked mad.

“You demigod!” she yelled angry

She try to grab me but I got away to her and the bars separate the other jail to ours so she can’t reach me, she look mad.

“Ah! Open that another jail!” she yelled and pushed Annabeth back to the jail.

The man opened the jail while she’s locking up that another one. While she’s busy we took the opportunity I uncapped Riptide and stab the man and he turn into a golden dust. When the woman notice what happen she run to us but Piper pull her hair and Annabeth take her dagger and slash the woman’s throat and she turn into a golden dust. Katie took the key and opened the jail. We all leave we saw many more coming so Thalia and Jason summon Lightning bolt and hit all the soul eaters who coming. But another bunch like them are coming to the another direction. I concentrate to their bodies and turn it into an ice. They all froze like a statue. Cool I have new ability. While we are fighting the monsters I call soul eaters, Annabeth, Katie and Piper help the other demigods. I was running to them when they fire something that hit me but my body still fine. Wait they have magic. They are going to me when a lightning bolt hit them when I turn around it is Thalia.

“Percy, you alright?” she asked

“Yes I’m okay, the others?” I asked

“They are alright” she said

We reach where the others and they all look tired.

“Percy that’s a nice plan” Annabeth said and hug me and I hug her back

“Yeah” they all agree

“That’s not a plan” I said

“So that’s not a plan?” Annabeth asked

“Yes I just want to punch her because she’s going to hurt Annabeth” I said

“Oh, I thought that was a plan” Jason said

“But smart” Nico said

“Hey I came up a good plan” Annabeth protested

“What is your plan?” Thalia asked

“Just…..Oh forget it” she said and leave us

We all leave that place and go back to the ship. The other demigods we help are separate to us because we still have a quest. When we are near to the ship Leo was running to us.

“You all, that’s unfair!” Leo yelled mad

“What?” Travis asked

“You all have fun while I’m here waiting doing nothing!” Leo yelled

“Oh you think that’s fun, okay I will give you to that crazy people and let you fight alone” Mark said

“No I’m fine” Leo said and run back to the ship

“Percy” Annabeth said

“What?” I asked

“Nothing” she said and we both enter the ship.

When Leo started the ship’s engine we leave that island. I go to my room and sleep. I’m so tired. Oh I will never going to babysit a monster again.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Characters and Location Rick Riordan does. I own only the plot.

Thanks for Reading.