Chapter 10 : A Big Octopus Attack Us

Chapter 10: A Big Octopus Attack Us

(Annabeth POV)

It’s already been one week since we leave camp and still no creatures of the sea attacking us or even monsters. I was going to Percy when a bolt of lightning came of know where and Thalia appear.

"Why are you here are you supposed to be with the Hunters, wait something wrong in the camp? I asked

"No but i want to tell you something" She whispher

"Why are you whishering?" I asked again

She's going to tell me something when Piper came.

"Girls is something wrong?" Piper asked

"Okay the two of you I have important to say" Thalia said

Me and Piper listen to Thalia when I saw Percy staring to the three of us, he was going to us when the ship stop and I saw a big tenticles around the ship. Leo running from the engine room.

"Guys we have a problem" Leo said

"What?" I asked

"There's a big Octopus going to attack us!" Leo yelled

"Okay calm down and ready your weapons!" Percy yelled

All of us ready our weapons  

(Percy Pov)

I was going to Annabeth to help her when the surroundings change I was in a forest. Thalia and Annabeth is fighting together, Will and Katie fighting together and the others are together. I was fighting a bunch of hellhound. When I realize that there’s a two demigod that I didn’t recognize, the one she has a blond curly hair and blue eyes and the other one she has long black hair and black eyes. They are fighting, the girl with black hair is shooting arrows to the hellhound and the blond girl is using a sword. I was fighting when I saw that another girl came she’s pointing the crossbow to Annabeth she pull the trigger, I was running to block it and Annabeth is distracted so she didn’t know, the arrow is near to Annabeth but I’m still far to her I run fast as I saw the arrow is almost going to hit her back. I scream to her but suddenly my eyes open and I saw that I’m sinking I saw the others drowning because the big octopus pulling them down I swim to them and stab the octopus he’s big long arms going to hit be but I dodge it, I cut his big arms to free my friends I create a bubble to let them breath. I cut the big octopus in a half after that I use the water to lift us up back to the ship. They are all wet and some are unconscious. Me, Leo, Will and Jason are awake.

“Hey what happen?” Jason asked while rubbing the towel

“What?” I said curious

“You are going to help Annabeth when your eyes glow and stop like a stone” Leo said

“Wait….What?”

“What happen?” Will asked

What happen I just saw my girlfriend going to die but it just a dream it will never going to be true, I hope. I can’t say to them what happen. I should think a nice lie.

“I just…..have a nightmare” I said. Wait a nightmare, oh how can I have a nightmare I’m not sleeping I’m fighting. I’m really such a seaweed brain.

“Dude if you going to say a lie just make it convincing” Jason said

“Yeah” Will agreed

“But he convince me” Leo said

“What!” Me, Jason and Will yelled unison

“Why?” Leo asked innocently

“How did I convince you?” I asked

“You are daydreaming” He said

“Percy said nightmare not dream” Jason said

“But it just the same, he’s not having a good dream he’s having a bad dream” Leo explained

“This conversation is no point” Will said

“It’s Okay Percy If you don’t want to say what happen” Jason said

And Will and Leo agree to Jason. I’m glad that I have a nice friends . After that we just wait until the others wake up. I hope they will not going to yell at me because I let them drowned.

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters or locations Rick Riordan does. I own only the plot.

Thanks for Reading.

I will Update Two Chapters.

Thanks For Reading My Book.