Chapter 2

Arianna's POV

I took a deep breath and stepped out of my flight and headed towards the exit. A wave of nostalgia hit me as I looked at the airport which was so familiar yet foreign to me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked for a cab to reach the uni where I will be studying in a few days.

Just then someone grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me towards their toned chest which was felt behind my back. I gasped and tried to pull away when that person whispered, "Shh don't."

I quickly stopped struggling and sighed in his arms before turning around.

Aaron gave me a cute smile before hugging me tightly. I smiled at myself before hugging him back and relishing the warm feeling.

"Anna." He said after pulling away.

"I remember saying you to attend your classes." I said crossing my arms for which he laughed.

"But how could I stay in class when you were here." He said making me smile.

"Fine, take me to uni now." I said walking towards the exit.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him before sealing my lips with his.

I was still in shock when he pulled away and said, "Don't turn your back on me."

I recovered myself quickly before smirking and saying, "Yes sir." For which he smirked back at me.

"Come on." He said holding my hand and guiding me towards his car.

"So, when are you moving here ?" He asked once he started driving.

"After four days. But my parents will be here in two weeks." I answered looking out the window at the sweet shops.

"Are you excited to be back here ?" He asked after some time.

I am dreading it.

"Yeah." I replied giving him a small smile.

He smiled back in return and turned towards the road, my smile fell instantly.

I hate this city , I hate this town , I hate the people here and I hate the memories of this place.

"Hey we are here." Aaron said after I had zoned out.

I nodded and stepped out of the car before looking at the massive building infront of me. It screamed royalty and power. Many students were seated near the campus and my eyes wandered over them to check if I know any of them. Thankfully I didn't recognize any of them.

"Nervous ?" Aaron asked holding my hand which was slightly shivering.

"Yeah." I answered moving closer to him.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you." He assured.

"Mmm." I replied pecking his lips.

We started walking towards the entrance while Aaron greeted a few students every now and then. Tall guys with soccer outfits passed by us who smirked at me earning a glare from Aaron.

After a few minutes, we reached the receptionist who lead us to the admission cabin. After submitting the form , we started walking back towards the exit when Aaron said,
"Would you like to meet my friends?"

Please , noo

"Sure." I answered as he turned around and started walking towards a door which I assumed as the cafeteria.

Walking in , I found many students filled up in the halls and tables. But everyone on our path parted ways to let us pass by them making it obvious that Aaron was popular.