◕18★ Trouble?

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

"What should we do now?" Jungkook mumbled, lowering his head so that Jimin wouldn't be able to hear him. Even though Jimin was supposedly inside the room, he just couldn't take a risk.

Yoongi took a glance at Hoseok, there was something spewing in his mind. After taking a long sigh he uttered, "I have a plan B!"

Yoongi felt like he was answerable to all the chaos, since he was the eldest one and the one responsible to bring the plan into reality.

He pressed one of his hands on Hoseok and the other on Jungkook, making them cluster closer together.

The three heads now touched each other and Yoongi explained his plan, "The king has ordered the Lazars to guard the area after 12'o clock and I think it might be because of the mating ceremony tomorrow. If we take Jimin away now, he can escape before they come here. You know his powers, he'll be out of the kingdom in no time."

Jungkook broke out of it and slammed his hands together, "This is our only choice, but how to deal with the after math?" his orbs were swarming with concern.

His dad hated betrayal, what would he do if his own son and the top loyal guard deceive him? He couldn't care less about himself he was more worried about Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Don't worry Jungkook, we will take care of it." Hoseok reassured after his eyes met Jungkook's.

The younger took Hoseok's hand in his and stated with stern look in his eyes, "No hyung, you both never knew anything about this. I'll take the blame."

"No Kook, we are responsible-" Yoongi began to change the younger's thought but he broke in between, "These are Prince's orders! You can't change them." His voice was strong and sonorous yet captivating.

"Our Kook is a big boy now, we'll follow your orders, Prince." Yoongi softly simled and then bowed down playfully. Hoseok sniffed fake tears.

"I thought you took me seriously for the first time in my life." Jungkook shook his head and gave out a short mirthless laugh.

"No you're still a little boy for us, but I will follow the Prince's order till death." Yoongi positioned his hand on his chest and puffed up.

"We will do this teasing later, Yoongi. Let's help Jimin escape, or it might be too late." Hoseok urged, waiting for them to finish clatters.

"Help me?" a high-pitch voice was heard from the shadows. They didn't even realise that Jimin had opened the door and heard their conversation.

"Hyung I-" Jungkook tried to explain Jimin about the ongoing banters but Jimin wasn't in mood to listen to any of it.

"I told you not to tell anyone about it, why did you- why?" Jimin was about to fall on the floor in a dishevelled heap as the grief of treachery poured over him.

The cracks went in deep into his kernel, this time his brother betrayed him, why wasn't anything going his way?

Every single blow since the past month was stabbing him with a blunt knife like it was torturing him and waiting for it to enter his core, till it finally kills him.

Tapering his eyelids as tightly as he possibly could, he attempted to shake off his inner havoc while his palms continued to sweat profusely.

The main reason for not telling anyone about this was his Dad. He knew that if his Dad got a hint about his friends involved in his plan, he will torment them till the end.

Only Jungkook could be saved since he was King's son, and Jimin was going to take special care of him, so that no one could guess that Jungkook was involved. But he realised now that it was a huge mistake, trusting Jungkook was something he regretted at the moment.

"Jimin please, try to understand Jungkook. Don't worry about us, we have an alibi." Yoongi disclosed, sitting down near Jimin after he placed a hand on his shoulder as if he could read his thoughts.

"Alibi?" Jimin queried, and bit his lip in attempt to stop his shuddering chin.

"King will never know about us, because we are at Yoongi's house at the moment." Hoseok revealed in a comforting voice and he squatted near Jimin. He rested a one hand on Jimin's and the other on his cheek, trying to wipe his tears.

"We set up new cameras near our house and after you go away, we will replace tonight's blank flim with yesterday's video." Yoongi softly smiled at Jimin and gave him a nod of encouragement.

"I won't let anything happen to Hobi and Yoongi hyung. Please trust me last time, Hyung." Jungkook smoothened his tone at Jimin, it was more apologetic because Jungkook didn't want to hurt his Hyung.

Jimin got up by a sudden force of reassurance, his gaze travelled from Yoongi to Hoseok and then finally to Jungkook, they were there for him, and were going to be. Always.

He was blinded by distrust for a while but now he could see clearly, how much he means to them, how much they were going to do for him. Without asking for anything in return.

He was now sacred rather terrified to lose them. Who knows, this might be the last time he gets to see their faces. But they will always be with him, through think and thin.

Jimin got a grip on himself and instructed them in a firm tone, "Get me out of here!"

Little did they know, someone was watching them and tracing their every single move behind the shadows of pillars.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
When you stop searching for something inside someone, only then you will realise that they had everything, probably more than you could ever ask for.

✧༺♥༻✧

[A/N]

Who do you think is lurking in the shadows?

Will Jimin be able to escape?

Next chapter is going to be long, you're in for a surprise ;)

Astro- saw it? Now tap on it!

Adios!

SpringDaySonata 💜