◎8★ Proclaims

Song recommended:- Different world by Sofia Carson, Alan Walker

[ All we know, left untold
beaten by a broken dream
Nothing like how it used to be
Escaping our shadows
just to end up here, once more
And we both know
This is not the worlds we had in mind
We are stuck on answers we can't find
But we got time...🎭]

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

"Jimin, he is dead!"

Those words wedged Jimin's ears, his eardrum echoed it thousand times more inside his ear walls. He would rather prefer to be deaf than hear the proclaim.

He parted his lips to speak but his throat tightened from the sobs which he resisted to pour out.

Words felt heavy in his throat and the roof of his mouth dried.

His orbs which were staring at Namjoon with disbelief, turned to the wrecked frame.The broken glasses spread across on his mate's face made it much harder to control his emotions.

Namjoon realised the power of his words, he followed Jimin's gaze which was now on the fragmented frame, his chest tensed up at the sight.

He stepped forward evaluating to reach Jimin.
"Stop! Don't-don't come here!" he heard Jimin's trembling voice. But he didn't stop, he moved a foot forward in Jimin's direction.

He stretched one hand towards him, holding a book tightly into his other as if he could embrace the younger despite the distance between them.

He suddenly paused when he saw Jimin taking a step back,
"I said don't come near!" this time he screamed in a horse tone.

A broken shred of glass pierced into Jimin's foot slicing his soft skin and a red fluid oozed through it, the carpeted floor immediately soaked the blood inside.

Jimin winced in pain, he lifted his foot and then eyed the crumbled pieces of glass. His vision blurred from the tears, clouding his eyes.

He then looked at Namjoon straight in the eye with a hazy vision, "I don't believe you!" he lifted his hand in order to stop the tears that welled up from the corner of his eyes.

Namjoon softened at the sight he never wanted to let it out in that way, "Let me explain, let's sit and talk please!" He pleaded him and tried to step out of the doormat but a voice stopped him.

"No! Don't move! just stand there and talk, don't come here."

"Okay! I will stay here," Namjoon didn't want the situation to get any worse, eyeing the blood on the carpet surfed a wave of concern towards him.

He decided to follow everything Jimin said and get this done, so that he can tend his wounds later.

He took a deep breath but it didn't work, all that could come out was his breathy, shaky voice.

"I will tell you everything I know, I don't want to keep it from you anymore," he paused and looked at Jimin to see if he was paying attention.

Jimin roughly nodded his head, sniffing few sobs. His gaze stuck on the scattered frame.

Namjoon altered his breathy voice to a modulated tone,
"The day you told me you had the dream for the first time, I was sure that something wasn't right. I started reading more about the psychology behind the dreams.
At first, I thought you were hallucinating due to the pressure of being 'mateless' but I soon realised that I was wrong. After those dreams continued for few more months, following a pattern. I realised there was much more to it."

Jimin couldn't take it anymore, the piercing pain burned his feet, the glass pricked like poisonous thorns, "Get straight to the point!" his voice was brittle yet threatening.

He chewed his quivering bottom lip as his chin shuddered, imprisoning the agony.

Namjoon nodded his head, his brain urged him to let it out without concerning about the damage, "After you told me his tale and his name, the last piece of puzzle fitted right in. I will try to keep this short, the legend which he told you is true.
Do you know why he didn't tell you about himself but gave away the hint?

That is because he is dead, but that destined soul of his is attached to yours and that is the reason behind your dreams."

Namjoon saw Jimin breaking down but he didn't stop, he wanted to get this out of his chest. He didn't want the younger to fed on lies and false hopes anymore.

"The tale he told you is about you two, you both are in different worlds. He is in heaven Jimin!
He is no more!
You cannot meet him in real life!"

Namjoon shouted this at the top of his lungs, his voice echoed through the room and the hallway.

"Get out! Get out now!!" Jimin barked in an aggressive tone. Namjoon shook his head, refusing to move.

Jimin sprung up and pushed the elder outside and shut the door on elder's face within a blink of eye.

His feet stung with number of shattered glass pieces that sliced through the flesh.

His back now faced the door, he banged his head on the door wall. His knees gave up and he dragged his spine down along the wooden surface, shoulders dropped in resignation and he ended up wailing on the doormat.

Namjoon banged the door multiple times, begging the younger to open it for him. But Jimin didn't budge from his position.

All the frames of his dreams and expectations that he built for their future went through his eyes frame-by-frame and then came cascading down, draining into a dark void.

The banging voice stopped later but Jimin couldn't bring up the energy to get up and leave.

He stayed there without keeping the track of time until he heard a familiar, hostile voice.

"Jimin, open the damn door before I wreck it!"

◓◔◍◐◒◑●◒◑◍◓◔◕◓◔◐◍◒●◎◕◖◔◐◍◒

Shattering sounds of glass concealed the breaking clatters of my heart,
How long will it last?

◑●◍◐◓◔◕◓◔◐◍◒◑◍◐◒◔◓◑◒◍◔◕◓◔◐

[A/N]

Guess who!?

Are your seat belts on?

I uploaded the next chapter...
See ya there!

Vote! Comment!

Lobe lobe✨