Return of Perseus.

Third pov.

"That is where you are the wrong Atlas" a male voice echoed through the night sky.
That got the Titan alert. He changed his suit into heavy armor and had his javelin ready. " Who the hell are you"? Atlas sneered. But the response he got was a shattering sound as the night around them ripped open and an armored figure came out of it.

 The figure had pitch-black full body armor with sea green and a golden design with a red plume at the head. He also had a beautiful black and gold spear in his right hand and a pitch black shield which had an image of a roaring black panther in it. Even if he was wearing armor, the people around could see that he had a body packed with muscles, not bulky and overly buff like Atlas, but more of a swimmer build which made sure that the girls would swoon over him.

 But the most enhancing feature about him was his eyes, they were a beautiful mix of sea green,  purple, and gold which seemed to pull you in like a whirlpool. The four demigods looked at the newly arrived guy warily while Atlas was glaring at him. But then the figure turned to Artemis and she gasped. when the demigods looked at her, they saw her staring at the guy in the eyes with a shocked expression on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis pov

When the figure came out of the night I felt a familiar pull towards him which I couldn't describe . He had a familiar aura of power which I know but couldn't place. But it was when he turned towards me the truth hit me like a truck. I saw those eyes, those  eyes only belonged to one person. 'My Perseus'. But that should be impossible right? There was no known survivors for the poison used on him to make him fade. I was so shocked and speechless, but I mustered enough energy and asked in a small voice" Percy"? 

My voice must have been filled with disbelief and shock that a small smirk formed at his lips that weren't covered by his helm. That same damned smirk that made me fell in love with him. "How"? I asked him but all I got was that same smirk as reply. " I will tell you every thing Arty" he said which made sure that this was my Percy, I never forgot his eyes and voice, even after all these years, "But first I need to get you out of there and put this damned titan back where he belong".

 He then turned to my lieutenant and the other three and said" you guys take care of the monsters and the traitor, I will deal with the titan" and then he charged Atlas.

He thrusted his spear toward Atlas which he blocked but did not had a counter for the shield which was rammed into his gut. Atlas doubled over in pain but rolled over just in time to not get hit by the blunt end of the spear. 

Atlas stood up and roared. " Who are you? What the hell do you want? If you don't get out, I will rip you to shreds" He mustn't have heard me calling him Percy . After all Atlas was known for his brute strength not for his brain power. He was dumb enough to not figure out who Perseus is. " The only thing I am going to tell you is you are going back under the sky" Perseus said.

 In reply Atlas roared again and charged Percy, but he jumped out of the way and proceeded to slam the shield into the tian's  side. Atlas did not anticipated this and he was thrown towards me . The speed of Atlas combined with the godly strength Percy put into the hit made Atlas slam into me and the chains which held me under the sky broke throwing me sideways. " Noooooo, Not Again" screamed Atlas but it was of no use. The titan was trapped under the sky again.

 The next second Percy was by my side. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly . " Please don't leave me again" I begged him as tears of joy rolled down my eyes. " Its ok Arty, I won't leave you , I promise" he said looking into my eye. Slowly I pulled him into a kiss. After thousands years I got the feeling of his lips against mine, that salty taste and his smell of sandal wood and sea urged me to get more of him. At that moment I did not care for my reputation as a Virgin man hating goddess or the fact that my hunters and the demigods are watching us. It was just me and him in that moment and I wanted it to last for ever as I took off his helm and pulled him in for more.

________________________________________________________________________________

AN: This is my first story. Please try to support.

All the characters and plot belong to Rick Riordan . Please ignore the grammatical errors.😅😅