1.8

liked by drewstarkey,  beau

liked by drewstarkey,  beau.allison, and 1,154,875 others

rudeth: you came into our lives two weeks ago on a rainy halloween morning, three weeks early and all of six and a half pounds. I have waited patiently for nine months to share you with the world. Our sweet rainbow babe. Eloise Nakoa Pankow, Daddy loves you so much.

ps whoever said newborns spend most of their time sleeping, haven't met my sweet girl. this dad is begging, please ellie, sleep.

beau.allison: god i'm even more in love with you when i watch you with our baby girl. i told you, you'd be a natural and I was right.
↪️ rudeth: she is the best thing you've ever given me.

henpankow: mom told me to tell you to come visit as soon as you can, she wants to hold her granddaughter.
↪️ rudeth: shh don't tell mom but we're coming the first week of december and staying through new years.
↪️ henpankow: happy to help you pull off the surprise, brother.

obx: congrats beau and rudy! now we know why rudy ran out of that meeting two weeks ago.
↪️ rudeth: hey I told jonas!

hichasestokes: I still feel like I'm gonna break her.
↪️ beau.allison: because you are a giant but at least you are a gentle giant.

drewstarkey: still salty that Ellie is 4 days older than Ezra.
↪️ rudeth: you literally share a birthday with your son, Drew.
↪️ drewstarkey: Nov 4 scorpios > Oct 31 scorpios

kyleallison: my sweet baby niece! caroline is excited to meet her cousin.
↪️ rudeth: got a feeling they're gonna be best friends.

glitterandpankow just posted!

glitterandpankow: i'm alive! so uh, big news to share with y'all.
500 notes

glitterandpankow:
Eloise Nakoa Pankow. 10/31/22. 4:38 am. 6 pounds, 9 ounces. 18 1/2 inches.

🔁 longlivepankow: i am currently feeding the littlest starkey but please share her birth story because it's the cutest thing i've ever heard

🔁 glitterandpankow: next post!
3459 notes

glitterandpankow: Ellie was born at home. We planned it that way, because I don't have a good history with hospitals lol. It was planned to be me, Rudy, our midwife and her assistant. Things don't always happen the way you plan, I know. My water broke at 37 weeks exactly, Rudy was at a meeting, so I sent him a text and let him know. We planned to labor for a while before we called the midwife (her suggestion, first babies take the longest they say.) I labored for 8 hours, then we called the midwife, who said she'd be on her way shortly. Another hour and a half passed and she calls and says she's stuck in traffic due to an accident but she's on her way. Rudy gets on his phone and discovers she's stuck behind a six car pile up and they're saying it's going to be at least four hours before they can even get traffic slowly moving. Suddenly our home birth just got a lot more complicated and just us. I knew she was close, I could feel how low she was sitting, so going to the hospital wasn't really an option at that point because I was afraid she'd be born in the car. At 4:20 am, I looked at him and told him it was go time for real. I could tell he was panicked but he was so amazing during it all. Ellie was born 18 minutes later. Having our daughter at home, with just the two of us was scary, I'm not going to lie. It was scary, it was painful but it was also intimate and healing. To have our hearts ripped away from us just over a year ago, then welcoming our precious rainbow baby with just the two of us was healing. I wouldn't change how she came into the world in a heartbeat.
4089 notes.

glitterandpankow: Rudy is currently sitting in the balcony shirtless with Ellie on his chest and I'm so emo over it he's so cute wtf
🔁 glitterandpankow: yeah, making him a daddy was the best thing i ever decided to do.
🔁 ghostofstarkey: the image i have in my head 🥺
🔁 glitterandpankow: i can 100% guarantee that it is the cutest thing i have ever seen on the planet.
1500 notes

glitterandpankow: i'm gonna marry this man someday.
1890 notes

liked by rudeth, juniper

liked by rudeth, juniper.starkey, and 2200 others.

beau.allison: #tbt to three weeks ago when sleep was still a thing that happened sometimes. wouldn't trade my ellie bug for anything though.

rudeth: see aren't you glad i made you take those photos now.
↪️ beau.allison: very.

juniper.starkey: you literally had the the cutest bump. i looked like a whale.
↪️ beau.allison: you did not!! (i felt like one though. the last three weeks Ru had to help me stand up and tie my shoes)

madelyncline: making me want one!!
↪️ hichasestokes: nope not happening there are no babies coming from me anytime soon.