1.6

Liked by beau

Liked by beau.allison, drewstarkey, and 1900 others

juniperstarkey: hey do you think it's possible to get double pregnant because my husband got me feeling some kind of way.

beau.allison: I'm gonna need my boyfriend to go blonde
↪️ rudeth: I'm already blonde??
↪️ beau.allison: I'm gonna need my boyfriend to go white blonde.
↪️ rudeth: no

drewstarkey: I mean we could try but I don't think that's how it works
↪️ obxfan234: pfffft drew oh my god.
↪️ juniperstarkey: I'm gonna need you to come home soon drewstarkey

glitterandpankow just posted!

glitterandpankow: Drew went blonde and boyfriend won't do it honestly how rude
🔁 longlivepankow: honestly put him on the couch
🔁 glitterandpankow: I told him that and he said "I'm not sleeping with the cat"
1782 notes.

glitterandpankow: "hey are we ever going to tell your tumblr who I am" - boyfriend
🔁 longlivepankow: boyfriend wants to break obx tumblr today like Drew hasn't already.
🔁 glitterandpankow: I don't know if they're ready for it tbh
🔁 ghostofstarkey: girlie unless you are dating Rudy Pankow himself, we are ready to see the boyfriend.
1800 notes.

glitterandpankow: okay you all asked for it but don't say I didn't warn you.

glitterandpankow: boyfriend reveal.

🔁 longlivepankow: I'm glad to see I was not the only one to receive this glorious Snapchat the other day

🔁 glitterandpankow: I made him shave as soon as he got home 🤦🏻
🔁 ghostofstarkey: this is a joke right.
🔁 glitterandpankow: nope! He was the first person I met when I moved to LA at 18 for college! We were best friends for five years before we started dating. Been through a lot with this dork, wouldn't trade him for anything. He helped me a lot when I had to have emergency knee surgery in October, which is when we decided to give dating a shot.
3432 notes

glitterandpankow: thinking about that time Rudy flew me to charleston for a week while he was "a thing" (his words exactly being: I don't think we can even consider it a relationship when I could barely stand her) with Elaine and she was jealous because he hung out with me all week on the beach and I slept in his bed then when I left she sent me nasty messages on Instagram and blocked me from his phone.
🔁 longlivepankow: girly that shit was wild. Fuck her.
🔁 glitterandpankow: oh that's also when I miscalculated my cycle (aka my bitch ass ovulated late) and the one time out of the ten million times I slept with Rudy before we were dating I got pregnant.
🔁 ghostofstarkey: wait rudy got you pregnant I'm sorry I'm really new to the fandom
🔁 glitterandpankow: yeah we were actually really excited about becoming parents but we miscarried 😔
1700 notes

glitterandpankow: i know I'm being annoying tonight lmao I just wanna talk about my boyfriend and maybe I've had a few glasses of wine.
456 notes

glitterandpankow: hey guys guysss guys I love Rudy a lot. Like so much it hurts. I can't wait to give him a baby someday.
🔁 longlivepankow: his exact words to Drew when Drew said to get you pregnant because you were liable to steal our children were "I'm going to but only when she's ready"
🔁 glitterandpankow: BIITCH I'VE BEEN READY PANKOW PUT A BABY IN ME.
🔁 ghostofstarkey: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUNNY TO ME.
1780 notes

glitterandpankow: I am putting Beau to bed now. She's not drunk, just slap happy. She hasn't slept for two days. Sorry for the chaos. - Rudy.
🔁 longlivepankow: booo Rudy we were having fun!
🔁 glitterandpankow: juniper grace starkey I will text your husband right now to put you to bed.
🔁 longlivepankow: don't full name me rudeth andrew pankow jokes on you I'm already in bed and my husband is passed out.
🔁 ghostofstarkey: please I don't know what is funnier rudy threatening Drew's wife on tumblr or them fullnaming each other.
2000 notes

liked by drewstarkey, juniper

liked by drewstarkey, juniper.starkey, 1,483,288 others

rudeth: who needs a pillow or a blanket when you haven't slept for 54 hours? Insomnia is a thing Beau has dealt with for her entire life. This just something we go through every couple of months. Because she doesn't sleep, I don't sleep (mostly out of worry for her) and this is not the longest we have been up (looking at that time four years ago when she was awake for 4 and half days and I finally ended up having to take her to the emergency room so that they could sedate her.) She's on medication for it but like all medications, sometimes it just doesn't work. If you don't hear from us for a couple of days, we're probably asleep.

*comments are disabled for this post*

Have some tumblr chaos
I decided to give Beau  insomnia because it's something I deal with and it sucks and I'm currently on a medication that is 10x  stronger than melatonin and half the time it doesn't work :)
I have been sedated at the hospital before for it too so yay me.