0.2

liked by rudeth, madelyncline, and 2500 others

beau.allison: i wanna stay here forever

rudeth: then stay????
↪️ beau.allison: and do what?? annoy your girlfriend more than i already am by crashing on your couch?
↪️ rudeth: we both know that you aren't sleeping on the couch ms "ru, i can't sleep because of the storm"
↪️ drewstarkey: oop Beau's been exposed.

juniper.sage: idk since i figured out you and rudy were old coworkers this friendship is so funny to me.
↪️ rudeth: what friendship? she's a pain in my ass.
↪️ beau.allison: really, that's why you texted me four days ago and said "i miss you come to charleston and see me, i'll pay for you" then?

juniper.sage: wait is rudy the friend you send the rudy thirst posts to? is he seeing all the nasty shit we say about him.
↪️ beau.allison: 🤐🤐

liked by rudeth, drewstarkey, and 2500 others

beau.allison: sunsets in charleston! (📸: rudy stinky feet pankow)

rudeth: hey my feet don't stink.
↪️ hichasestokes: yes they do
↪️ beau.allison: yeah, they do. go wash your feet nasty.
↪️ rudeth: you're so mean to me, Beau.
↪️ beau.allison: cry about it stinky feet ❤️

drewstarkey: beau!! since you can post on insta ↪️and not answer my text, what do you want from the store!!
↪️ beau.allison: pepsi and jack please, drewby ❤️

elameeeee: please don't stay any longer than you have to 🤢
↪️ juniper.sage: girly bye!
↪️ beau.allison: girl you know i know your boyfriend better than you so 😉
↪️obxfan232: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN BEAU
↪️beau.allison: sir or ma'am it means i was really close to Rudy before he started dating demon spawn up there!

madelyncline: i'm going to get a girls day with you and bailey before you leave right?
↪️ beau.allison: of course gorgeous how about tomorrow?
↪️ madelyncline: perfect, i'll text bailey. we brunchin baby!

 we brunchin baby!

liked by beau.allison, madelyncline and 451,329 others.

rudeth: hey beau.allison, nice sweater you got there, who's closet did you steal it from?

beau.allison: um bitch?? you gave it to me???
↪️ rudeth: when the fuck did i give it to you??
↪️ beau.allison: before you went to charleston the first time!!!
↪️ elameeeee: well give it back. why would you have someone who you're not dating's clothes??
↪️ beau.allison: girl bye 😂. he gave it to me because i'm his best friend. im not giving it back just like im not going anywhere sweetie get over it 😘

madelyncline: ooooo she hot hot huh.
*comment liked by beau.allison, juniper.sage, and rudeth*
↪️ beau.allison: hold up lemme just *pulls out uno reverse card*
↪️ madelyncline: gasp
↪️ hichasestokes: I see that maddie is leaving me for another woman again. 🙄