1.1

glitterandpankow just posted!

glitterandpankow: so this is beaus tumblr. I've never actually seen it before 😈
🔁 glitterandpankow: btw this is the best friend she asked me to delete the posts from last night because she was doped up on morphine.
🔁 glitterandpankow: why did you post that picture of me beau I look dead inside.
🔁 glitterandpankow: I GAVE YOU MY PASSWORD TO DELETE SHIT NOT POST MORE
🔁 longlivepankow: this is the funniest post on outerbanks tumblr. I don't make the rules.
🔁 glitterandpankow:

🔁 glitterandpankow: ooo mr Pankow looks hot here 🔁 glitterandpankow: LEAVE2500 notes

🔁 glitterandpankow: LEAVE
2500 notes

✨✨✨✨

"You're so annoying." Beau whined, looking at Rudy who sat in the uncomfortable hospital chair beside her bed. "I asked you to delete a post, not post more. And you didn't delete the post!"

"Of course I didn't. It was cute." He said. "You're in love with me." He was grinning as she felt heat rise to her cheeks. That wasn't exactly how she wanted to tell him that, but it had happened and thus far all that had come out of it was relentless teasing.

"You're mean. I take it back, I hate you." She told him. He laughed, shaking his head at her before coming to sit on the side of her bed.

"No you don't. Because you know exactly how I feel about you." He said. "Haven't been exactly hiding it, Beau. I want to be together, like together together. We already live together, we share a bed. We're uh, intimate. The only thing left to do is put a label on it."

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend while I am in a hospital bed?" She asked.

"That's exactly what I'm doing, B." He said.

"C'mere" she said, moving so he could get closer and she could connect their lips. "I've been yours. We just have a label now." He grinned, kissing her again.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too" she smiled. "But leave my blog alone. They don't know you're my best friend."

"We should tell them, you know. Normalize dating a celebrity and being a fan." He said. "But only if you want to."

"Soon." She said. "I promise."

A/N
Ah so they're together together now
Finally
So I'm doing a time skip next chapter  and it's gonna be an irl chapter but do we want smut???
Because I can give you smut :)