1.5

Liked by drewstarkey, beau

Liked by drewstarkey, beau.allison, and 1800 others

juniper.starkey: husband of mine 5/24/22

beau.allison: I can't believe you went and got married and didn't tell anyone 🥺 but that username change baby, love to see you both thriving.
↪️ juniper.starkey: gonna have a big wedding next year, just needed it official on paper for what's happening this week :)
↪️ beau.allison: WAIT WHATS HAPPENING THIS WEEK.

drewstarkey: my beautiful wife of mine ❤️🥰

Liked by rudeth, juniper.starkey, and 1,278,453 others.

drewstarkey: we went to court today. You're still too little to understand that concept, but me, you, and your mom went into that courtroom today to finalize what I have known in my heart since the day I met you. I am your daddy, forever, as of today. My little girl, officially Katia Joy Starkey ❤️

juniper.starkey: you left out the part where you blubbered like a baby as soon as the judge said he was granting her adoption.
↪️ drewstarkey: shhh you didn't need to tell the world that.
↪️ beau.allison: Just so you know, I've known you were a big baby for Kati since you started dating Junie :)

rudeth: congratulations drewby. I've had the honor of watching you be her dad for almost a year, and knowing that you made it official is mind blowing.
↪️ beau.allison: I know you're being all sweet to your friend here but uhhh, come here and lemme make you a daddy 😉.

allison: I know you're being all sweet to your friend here but uhhh, come here and lemme make you a daddy 😉

Liked by drewstarkey, beau.allison, and 1700 others

juniper.starkey: one more quick announcement. baby starkey #2 coming this fall :)

beau.allison: AUNTIE BEAU TIMES TWO. rudeth get over here we're getting another baby to practice on.
↪️ drewstarkey: i'm beginning to think Rudy needs to take one for the team and get you pregnant or we are going to wake up one morning and both of our children will be gone because you stole them.
↪️ rudeth: i like the way you think starkey

drewstarkey: a baby with my baby ❤️

starkeyboy: you are prepared for your child to come out six feet tall right?
↪️ drewstarkey: i'm gonna kick your ass next time i see you.

✨✨✨
so it's been a while since we checked in on Drew and Junie.
the starkeys out here living their best life okay.
i am not capable of hurting my baby drew