chaper 1 momo pregnant, Goodbye momo, new life

Is been three weeks pass since izuku is declared traitor by hero society and cast him out to street of night. Momo crying mess, she miss her beloved green boy. however she constantly vomit for pass weeks, then suddenly whants food, she suspected somthing wrong. Jiro worry for her but she tell he is not a big deal. Momo made appointments to see doctor without her friends or family find out. As momo have few test and wait for doctor for for results to come in. But news she well received is amazing for her life time.
Flash back
(Momo: I'm hope is not severe.
Then doctor came in for results, but a happy one as well.
Doctor: good news you are pregnant.
Momo eyes widen as relises they never have protection on that day.
Momo: I'm pregnant.
Doctor: yes miss is there something wrong?
Momo: oh no, thank you doctor.
As momo left, she been thinking of izuku child.
Momo: 'izuku I don't if your alive but I swear to protect our baby.)
Flash back end
As she wall back to UA, momo begin her plan to leave Japan. Momo quickly reach her room, immediately got her luggage out on her bed. She put her clothes, have jewelry to sell and other stuff ready to leave. She wait for her friends to leave area for party, as rest go to their form room. Momo slowly came out her room, press button on evaluator l and wait until got you vomman area. She walk towards doors
slowly, Open and close door as she about to leave. The hear voice that got her scare to her mind.
???: what are you doing.
As she turn to her side, is there Mr aizawa or known as Erazerhead.
Momo: Mr Aizawa..i.
Aizawa: sigh, ok bring your stuff to my car.
As she walk with him, to car, he help her out to car, then drive towards to airport. Momo have awkward moment with aizawa and ask him question.
Momo: why are you helping me?
Aizawa: because you are only one care for proplem child.
Momo eyes widen as aizawa truly care for izuku yagi or use to.
Aizawa: we be arriving soon, and take care of child of izuku.
Momo shock: but how did you...
Aizawa: is obvious you been vomit pass weeks. Plus I saw you head towards clinic that near UA.
As they reach airport, aizawa help momo with her luggage, get pass security that is annoying for them. Aizawa pay ticket for Airline 234, location to Los Angeles California.
Momo: how I able to support me and my child...
Aizawa: don't worry I got that cover, man call Hirashi midoryia is waiting for you thier.
Momo: wait why he is waiting for me?
Aizawa: let's just say izuku and hirashi have alot of comman.
Momo confused as Aizawa rember day he got call from hirashi after izuku got betrayed.
Flash back
(Aizawa lay on his bed, still sad see izuku betrayed by someone he trusted.
Aizawa: damn it why him, he have heart of a hero.
Then hear his phone ringing as he grab the cell phone. He notice a name hirashi number, he sigh and call the him right now.
Aizawa: hello Aizawa specks
Hirashi: ym name Hirashi, you know izuku yagi. 
Aizawa eyes widen: how did you know name of my student!
Hirashi: he is my son.
Aizawa shock: what!
Hirashi: I know but listen, I hear my son is trait badly because traitor, is it true.
Aizawa sigh and tell Hirashi about that UA staff and students attack izuku, being disown by his parents. Hirashi is angry right now but calm moment that his girlfriend momo still defend izuku. Then aizawa talk about momo keeping vomit and have craving for food. Hirashi  just relise momo my be pregnant, and ask aizawa to get momo out their. )
Flash back end
As momo want to know why, but aizawa tells her Hirashi well explain it when she gets their.
Speaker: Airline 234 well deport to Los Angeles soon, please heads toward gate please.
Momo: this is goodbye aizawa.
Aizawa: good luck momo, take care.
Both leave, momo got on Airline jead towards Los Angeles, while aizawa smile for momo confidence.
Aizawa: goodbye momo
As plane take off on air, momo look side of her window. Looking at city, before disappeared by clouds, and she look at her unborn child.
Momo: don't worry my child, mommy well protect you.
Now momo left Japan to start a new life with her child. How they well see day izuku return and bring pain to the world.