Day 15

Written by itstilliswhatitis

Dear Louis,

I'm so damn proud of us. Look at us communicating! I think we have been so used to fighting for us, for our love that when we got a break from it we couldn't really handle it and turned against each other instead. I'm so sorry, love. I feel ashamed for the way I have acted in the last couple of years.

But I carry around a feeling of pride. We made it even though everyone told us we wouldn't. Well, not everyone. You know who I'm talking about. I know that it hasn't been easy. I know we broke a few times. But we found our way back to each other. I love you for not giving up on us and for always standing up for me and us. I'm so fortunate to have found the love of my life at age sixteen. I can still remember how you made me feel back then, that first, exciting and scary time, when I had no idea if you liked me back like that, how blissfully happy I was when you told me that you did. I love you more and more each day. God, I'm getting emotional over here.

I miss you. I miss waking up in your arms or nuzzling my nose in the crook of your neck while we watch tv. Yeah, I remember that time clearly, Louis. It was easier when we were in a band in many ways because we didn't have to be apart. It's been 15 days now since I saw your pretty face. It's too long. In the future, we will have to see each other more often. I don't care what I'm doing or where I am in the world. Two weeks has to be the limit. 14 days max and then we'll see each other? Can you promise me that? Can we make that kind of commitment? I can fly and meet you halfway, or you can if you're the one being away. I don't wanna spend more time apart than we have to.

We can buy a house in the countryside, maybe close to Doncaster? I would want our future kids to have some sense of normalcy, that we can't give Freddie. Keep them out of the public eye as much as possible. I'm looking forward to that part of our lives.

I have a huge house in L.A. remember? But I don't like it. It doesn't feel like home.

Today's question: One album where every song is good? No surprise, my answer is Rumors by Fleetwood Mac. I can't believe that I got to perform with Stevie last year. A childhood dream came through right there. I would also have to say that album by the Arctic Monkeys that you always listen to, AM. No skips there.

Alright, I have to get to the studio. I think I will go and play some golf tomorrow though. Do something else. Take care.

All the love
Harry

Written by danielpawelthelarry

dear harry,
today was a good day. i had to go out and get papped but after management didn't fight when i asked for a day off. i walked around the streets of Amsterdam, people watching and smoking. nobody recognised me, maybe it was because i had my hood up and face down most of the time, but either way it felt freeing. i stumbled across someone today, let me tell you, it's not every day you meet a fierce drag queen in the streets of Amsterdam. she smiled at me and told me about herself, you would have loved her.

it made me realise how unlucky in love we were, she told me about her husband, how supportive he is of her and it made me think of you. how you support me no matter what, you'll always be my boy.

no matter where you are, i know you're with me love, your floral scent is on my clothes, the colour of your eyes reflects in the grass i walked on today and your laugh rings through my ears even when you're miles away. you're my comfort.

as for the dog, i promise i won't buy him without you, so now you have a reason to quickly get back haha!

i love you, i hope you know that.

sometimes the world feels dark, full of hate and ignorance that makes me feel invisible and lost, but some days, it's you. you're the light, the day is better when i tell myself that somewhere, miles away, you're sitting there writing songs or recording them with that signature grin of yours.

i wrote a song today, a few lyrics here and there, but when it all comes together, the only element missing is you. you're always the subject of my songs, because without you, they could never possibly be the best.

love you darling, hope your day has been good. have fun,
i miss you.

yours, louis.